Theocracy To Play ProgPower USA Pre-Party

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Pre-Party line-up Announcement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time I am VERY pleased to announce the bands selected for the
ProgPower VII Pre-party. Thanks to everyone involved and to Glenn for
the assist.

Theocracy - Matt Smith fronts this promising melodic, power metal
band from Athens, Geogia. After an initial start as a solo studio project,
Theocracy has hit the live scene with a vengeance. No stranger to the ProgPower community, Theocracy's music has been showcased for the past two years on the Progpower USA compilation cds. Their debut cd caused quite a stir with fans of Edguy, Sonata Arctica, and the like. www.theocracymusic.com

Circus Maximus - Back by popular demand, the Norwegian based
progressive metal band returns with their incredible array of musicianship, composition, and technique that "wowed" the audience at ProgPower USA VI. The band's debut release, "The First Chapter," continues to receive accolades from fans everywhere. The band will be peforming favorites from that release as well as their upcoming second release due from Sensory Records in late 2006.
www.circusmaximussite.com

Leatherwolf - The classic power metal legends will continue their
comeback in style this year. The all star line-up includes founding members guitarist and drummer Geoff Gayer and Dean Roberts, vocalist Wade Black (Seven Witches, Crimson Glory), bassist Pete Perez (Riot), and guitarist Eric Halpern (Helstar, Destiny's End, Krucible). Their new album is due in April of this year. www.leatherwolfmusic.com

Circle II Circle - Returning after massive acclaim at ProgPower USA
IV, Zak Stevens (ex-Savatage) & company are ready to finish what they started the last time they were in Atlanta. This will be a rare opportunity for fans to catch them with an extended 90 minute headline set. http://www.circle2circle.net

Ticket & Event information can be found in the "Event Details" section
of the ProgPower USA website. As with all festivals, line-up and order of
appearance is subject to change.

im very happy to see that you guys are able to play PP pre-party!
although im not excited that it's an 18 years + show.
cuz im only 16 at the moment :erk:
I really hope you guys score the main stage next year!:headbang:

Woooo Hooo!!! Can't wait to see you guys on the stage! My husband and I seem to sit next to you at Earthlink every year for PP - it will be so cool to see Theocracy ON STAGE! This is an awesome lineup for the preshow --- congrats, Matt!

Cheerios!
Mare