Pre-Party line-up Announcement

Pyramaze51 said:
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! i missed CIRCUS MAXIMUS Last year but i get to see them this year.
I missed them last year, as well. I vow that, this year, I will not be stuck at Guitar Center with a crazy Brazillian guitarist while Circus Maximus is on stage! :err:

--Mike

I missed Circus Maximus last year, so that's great I can see them this year now.. and LEATHERWOLF?!

I'm there! :headbang:

You know I've been to PP since number III and last year was the only year I missed. I have to say however that this one right here, number seven is the strongest lineup, pre party lineup,and everything else by far.

I'm really stoked about Theocracy and hot damn I get another chance to hear Alive, Sin, and The 1st Chapter. Rock on Shane.

Hey d00dz im only 12 and found a website that makes pretty good fake id's. Iam thinking of purchasing one to get in because i love es Circus Maximus and i think 20 ducks is worth it. But i am just wondering if iam caught what is the worst that can happen??? =P:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

sloppyj03 said:
Hey d00dz im only 12 and found a website that makes pretty good fake id's. Iam thinking of purchasing one to get in because i love es Circus Maximus and i think 20 ducks is worth it. But i am just wondering if iam caught what is the worst that can happen??? =P:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
You could go to jail and get raped by a big man who makes you call him Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sloppyj03 said:

No kidding...this is a serious post, huh?

Oh...the possibilities...must...refrain...from...commenting...!

Rock on!

sloppyj03 said:
Yeah, but where the hell you gonna get 20 ducks from....:loco:

Harvester said:
Ash & Ascension:

This is your first and final warning. If it keeps up, you both will be banned from this forum.

Glenn H.

Sorry, Glenn, for being an instigator and making you step in to "separate the children."

Ascension...peace between us bro! BS'ing back and forth is all in good fun...until someone gets hurt...or...whatever, you get the point. Two instigators come together and wreck things, I suppose... Seriously, beer is on me in September!

My buddy Rakosh tells me that no one's interested in my opinions after a few beers...can't imagine why...but everyone will be happy to know that I'm going out tonight and will NOT be posting on the forum upon my return.

Much love to all by metal brothers (and sisters, too)!

Rock on!

ashaman7122 said:
My buddy Rakosh tells me that no one's interested in my opinions after a few beers...can't imagine why...but everyone will be happy to know that I'm going out tonight and will NOT be posting on the forum upon my return.

:D Yeah, it's a full time job trying to keep you out of trouble...especially when I'm four states away.

:Smokin:

I'll tell you one thing, I definately give some good ass dome.

I'll be willing to give some dome to be able to get into the Pre-Party and watch es Circus de Maximus.

Bad Girl Tess said:
Where was everyone when Circus Maximus was performing last year?

I was on the floor with my jaw pretty much looking like this:
:OMG:

This year, I'm expecting the same reaction.

Ben... Lousy??
huh.gif

Don't make me come over there and smack you.
nunchuck.gif