Pre-Party line-up Announcement

Under event details for the Preparty, it says "The information for the ticket company used will be announced here as soon as possible." In the past, have they been available through Ticketmaster? The reason I'm asking is because I'm only 17 and my parents don't like it when I use their credit cards too often to buy stuff online and I recently made a big purchase using a credit card so I don't think that I can use it again soon. I can easily go to Ticketmaster at my local Publix. Also, it says that it is an 18+ show. Do you have to be 18 at the time you buy the tickets, or only when you attend the show? I'm going to be 18 by the time of the show, so I shouldn't have to worry about getting in. I just really want to get tickets. I absolutely love Theocracy and I wasn't able to see Circus Maximus last year. Circle II Circle is pretty good too and I don't want to miss them.

dcowboys311 said:
Under event details for the Preparty, it says "The information for the ticket company used will be announced here as soon as possible." In the past, have they been available through Ticketmaster? The reason I'm asking is because I'm only 17 and my parents don't like it when I use their credit cards too often to buy stuff online and I recently made a big purchase using a credit card so I don't think that I can use it again soon. I can easily go to Ticketmaster at my local Publix. Also, it says that it is an 18+ show. Do you have to be 18 at the time you buy the tickets, or only when you attend the show? I'm going to be 18 by the time of the show, so I shouldn't have to worry about getting in. I just really want to get tickets. I absolutely love Theocracy and I wasn't able to see Circus Maximus last year. Circle II Circle is pretty good too and I don't want to miss them.
Last year I believe they went through TicketAlternative or something like that. I thought it was great because Ticketmaster hits you with all the fees and stuff. It's crazy. And I'm sure you can buy as many tickets as you please they just wont let you into the show unless you are 18.

Leatherwolf with Wade Black... SLAYSLAYSLAYSLAY

And Circle II Circle, another awesome pick... Zak Stevens is still my favorite live performer.

I may actually hear Walls, Watching in Silence or Fields of Sorrow LIVE!!!

Actually, they didn't play FOS last time (I think it was the only song from the album that they didn't play). I was bummed; but, they DID put on an amazing show.

From the second album, I'm hoping for "Psycho Motor" or "Holding On"... awesome stuff.

Question: I remember hearing that the other members of CIIC were all pissed at Zak for not paying them or something. Anybody know if that was ever resolved (the fact that they made a second album would lead me to think it was...) or did they replace some musicians... or...what happened with all that?

The original members of C2C (except for Zach) left, and joined Jon Oliva's Pain. The current C2C lineup is totally different. I don't know all the specifics of the situation; there are people here who know a lot more about the situation than I do.

Wow...that's one impressive line-up. Looks like I'll have to ask for yet another day off from work!

dcowboys311 said:

It doesn't matter how old you are when you buy the tickets. You just have to be 18 the day of the party in order to get in. Do you have any friends that go with you that could buy a ticket for you when they get theirs and you pay them back? If not, send me a PM and I'll help you out.

Wow guys....Thank you all soo much. I'm happy with things, but I never expected this kind of response!!!! I know that is is overdone now, but if it were not for Glenn, this would not be happening at all. So the invevitable props go to him.

Also thanks to Deron and Claus for their hard work.

Thanks to all of you for making this an awesome event. And as it is my first Progpower trip, thank you from me for making it one that will bring me back again and again. Question for you Shane. Do the special patron badges(band sponsors) have the same perks as gold badge holders? Just curious i am new at this.

Pyramaze51 said:
Question for you Shane. Do the special patron badges(band sponsors) have the same perks as gold badge holders? Just curious i am new at this.

If the pre-party works like it did last year, then sponsor badges get similar perks, and access to the "Gold Badge Lounge" in the back.

But you DO have to buy a ticket. A real bargain at $20, this year. :tickled: :worship:

Dangit, wish I'd known about this before I went down to WREKage last night; I could have announced the lineup on the air. :headbang:

EDIT: Glenn or Deron, you might want to move the Earthlink Live venue information up from the bottom of the Event Details page so it immediately follows the ProgPower listing, and is before the Pre-party info. Just a thought.