Pre-Party line-up Announcement

DREAMSCAPE last year, and CIRCUS MAXIMUS this year???

The preparty is ROCKIN - Shane you rule man!

(Theocracy - SWEET - I have liked everything I have heard on the PP samplers - good deal....)

Very Impressive!

I might actually be fairly sober to watch this lineup! I was only at the pre-party last year to see Dreamscape, but this time around I want to watch all 4 bands! Guess the bar will have a significant decrease in revenue but what the hell...

You know what, this thing has come a long way especially when a band returns from Norway, after having graced the main stage, for the pre-party and doesn't even headline!!! That is unreal and obviously shows the caliber of the lineup this year. C II C was definitely a surprise, but one that I wecome. Great job man!

Congrats to Shane on an awesome lineup.

I can take Zak off my shit list now. :Smug:

Also, I take no offense at all at those more excited by the pre-party. It has nostalgia going for it and it's hard to compete with that. If you weren't coming to the main show, but will now buy my ticket because the of the pre-party, THEN FUCK YES THE PRE-PARTY IS THE BEST NIGHT OF THE THREE. :tickled:

Glenn H.

Best 3 night Festival in the US!!!!!!!!!! I agree with whoever said the pre-party has come a long way

If the audience cooperates with a quick sell-out for the pre-party, I will see what I can do for moving it down stairs to the main stage. No promises of course.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
If the audience cooperates with a quick sell-out for the pre-party, I will see what I can do for moving it down stairs to the main stage. No promises of course.

Glenn H.
That would be sweet, if you can pull that off! CM deserves the mainstage again!

Harvester said:

Glenn H.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

To be the festival, you have to beat the festival!

Harvester said:

Glenn H.

That would be amazing. More or less turning it into a 3 night festival if that works out. Just make sure ya leave that Gold Badge bar open upstairs the first night if that happens. :)

EDIT: 600 tix for the pre-party??? Holy crap does the upstairs hold half that many people?

*whoops..sorry for the edit job, I meant to reply and whacked your post in half.

Quick answer:

We had 700+ last year.

Glenn H.

Holy Crap...what a pre-show. Circus Maximus made a fan out of me last year now I can't get that CD out of my car. But Leatherwolf...OMFG...for those of us in their mid-30's...if you don't know Leatherwolf...shame on you. One of my favorite double-sided Maxell tapes back in the day was Leatherwolf-Leatherwolf ('85) and Savatage-Power of the Night. I cut so many lawns while listening to that tape on my Walkman there ought to be a law!!! I am going to the main event anyway but never really thought of going to the pre-show...guess who has a change of plans...:headbang: