THERAPY METAL

adlib

New Metal Member
May 25, 2006
So, I'm Harold From Chile and I play the Keyboards. When I was a child listened many rock bands but I needed more power. I think that the first metal band that listens was Deep Purple. Now are Cirus Maximus, Vanden Plas and many more.....

Ok, Fuck it and Fixed. Thank you Danallica

I appreciate you promoting your band or whatever, but fuck it gets annoting when people come on here and create a thread in the wrong area after having 0 posts

adlib said:
So, I'm Harold From Chile and I play the Keyboards. When I was a child listened many rock bands but I needed more power. I think that the first metal band that listens was Deep Purple. Now are Cirus Maximus, Vanden Plas and many more.....

Ok, Fuck it and Fixed. Thank you Danallica

No worries dude
rock on :kickass:

Nice bands Necromancy. I like too much Childrem of boodom. If you want to viste me my page is www.adlibmusic.tk. and Stargacer is a great experimental music, danallica, i like, i like ......yes ..... enjoy the ride !!!!

Bye Bye

adlib said:
Nice bands Necromancy. I like too much Childrem of boodom. If you want to viste me my page is www.adlibmusic.tk. and Stargacer is a great experimental music, danallica, i like, i like ......yes ..... enjoy the ride !!!!

Bye Bye

Hey there.. Thank you.. I clicked the link.. It says
smallarrow.gif
Continue to ADLIBMUSIC.TK(or wait for 15 seconds)
Ok... I am waiting.. Because when I clicked on the " Continue to ADLIBMUSIC.TK " it said

The page cannot be displayed

So I refreshed the page again and this time I am waiting.. Waiting.. It said 15 minutes isn't it?.. I am still waiting.. Oooops!

The page cannot be displayed

Oops ,sorry. My host is free and maybe was down, But you can try with this page too :

http://xthost.info/adlib

Thank a lot

Adlib

Stargacer is a great song of Rainbow too.

" Too young to die, too drunk to live "

Thanx , my lenguage don't exist!!! Is some fantasy from my mind.

I just want to say " who am i " and " for what " .
Maybe some day some people understand what i say .

AdLib

Saludos !! La rocque Thanx, I'm here From chile to know people , Metal, screaming sound!!! and all that beatifull under world . Own World.

www.adlibmusic.tk

Ad Lib