There is no God

I somehow managed to miss out most of the 90s nu-metal crap. When I was a kid it was all Blink 182 and Sum 41 and shit :lol: Which progressed onto Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Judas Priest etc etc which eventually led to my music taste today.

Although I have to admit, when I was about 12 I did go see Linkin Park with a friend because he was allowed to invite someone to go with him and his family :lol::lol:

They should rock it out with Skindred on the new album.

But all in all it would be great music if they weren't career musicians just playing something easy to play on stage and get famous to make money in the future.

Ah yes well I missed out a lot of bands in my description above, obviously Disturbed and Biohazard are on that list <3... And Lord Foul how old are you? I'm 21 so :S

Hellbilly deluxe is junk compared to White Zombie, and even if his first album was great back then, I can't say it's as enjoyable these days. Then consider how he only went downhill with his releases from there.
it just annoys me how "more human than human" and "thunderkiss 65" are always listed as rob zombie songs.

oh well. la sexorcisto ftw!

yeah, i got my balls busted so bad when i first started posting here for liking korn and godsmack.

the nu-metal does hold a special place in my heart just because it's the first heavy stuff i ever listened to

korn - everything up to issues
limp bizkit - i loved significant other back then but a friend burned it for me like last year and i was listening to it and just thought "oh my god... this shit is so retarded!" :lol:

hmm... other random bands that i remember liking ...
adema
chimera (was listening to pass out of existence the other day and it's actually pretty good)
coal chamber
darwin's waiting room had one good song. i bought their cd last year when i saw it at a store for $1 and i think i was overcharged.
dope - i remember liking them but would probobly feel really retarded if i listening to them now. cara sent me their first cd :p
flaw had a good song...
ill nino, no one and puya had a good song or two ... probobly because it was the same one and they're all the same band
nonpoint and hed pe both had songs called "bartender" and i fucking loved both of them.
staind's first cd was good and then they just got gay

yeah, i totally wiki'd a list for those bands. gooood memories.

Godsmack! :lol: :lol: damn i hate those guys...
Am i like the only person on this board around my age that totally fucking ignored the mallmetal movement? seriously..i just heard that shit and laughed and went about my way...it never appealed to me and there was better music around at the time...

dood Laura! La Sexorcisto Devil Music Vol: 1 is the FUCKIN WIN!! lots of memories there.... :headbang:

is that what i did with that cd? i heard a part of one of their songs in the opening theme of a radio show a while back and it made me wonder...knon used to send me crap cds for my pledges haha.

...except bal-sagoth's atlantis ascendant, for otherwise i may have never become a fan.