There is no God

i enjoy some coal chamber. the first and second albums were all i ever cared to hear though. i thought their first album was charming in a silly way. BIG TRUCK!!I

is that what i did with that cd? i heard a part of one of their songs in the opening theme of a radio show a while back and it made me wonder...knon used to send me crap cds for my pledges haha.

...except bal-sagoth's atlantis ascendant, for otherwise i may have never become a fan.
yeah, you sent me several cds. hmm...

dope - felons and revolutionaries
dry kill logic - the darker side of nonsense (i still listen to that cd a lot, actually)
professional murder music - ... whatever the hell that cd was called. an okay cd. i might just go listen to it now for the hell of it.

SOMEDAYZZZZ

YOU DONT WANNA WAKE UP

EVERYTHING IS FUCKED, EVERYBODY SUCKS

YOU DONT REALLY KNOW WHY, BUT YOU WANNA JUSTIFY RIPPING SOMEONE"S HEAD OFF

YOUR BEST BET IS TO STAY AWAY MOTHERFUCKER, IT"S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYZ

Wow, I really thought that was some badass shit back in the day :lol:

From what was mentioned, I have the Korn s/t and Follow the Leader, the s/t SOAD, and the first three Godsmacks. The only other crap from that time period I have cds from is the first two Drowning Pool and Static-X's Wisconsin Death Trip.

I got into all that crap when I started to become conscious of popular music. Other than that all I listened to was what my parents played which spanned from Motorhead to Motley Crue to Overkill to Clapton.

I agree. And while I'm actually not a big R.Zombie fan, I do enjoy his music when I hear it in metal bars/ metal clubs etc... + White Zombie kicked ass!

Oh God if we're talking White Zombie, that's a whole different story. WZ was and still is awesome and I still listen to all their stuff on a regular basis.

RZ was passable and just "good" in the late 90's; not bad or anything but definitely not amazing. WZ blew my mind, however.

joeylawrenceie3.jpg

SOMEDAYZZZZ

YOU DONT WANNA WAKE UP

EVERYTHING IS FUCKED, EVERYBODY SUCKS

YOU DONT REALLY KNOW WHY, BUT YOU WANNA JUSTIFY RIPPING SOMEONE"S HEAD OFF

YOUR BEST BET IS TO STAY AWAY MOTHERFUCKER, IT"S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYZ

Wow, I really thought that was some badass shit back in the day :lol:

Haha yeah!

I remember being piss drunk, having inhaled lots of helium and "singing" this while smashing a watermelon on someones had...

I jokingly brought this topic up at the bar last night.
"Who here is fucking PUMPED about Limp Bizkit reunion!!!"

Apparently my brother's good friend was actually pumped about it, and I could see the disappointment in his eyes when I told him I wasn't serious :(