theres an upcoming riot on opeth's forum

BP is okay, it gets boring quickly though. Hm I only give Morningrise and Damnation a spin once in a while, the other albums have just one or two songs I really like.

I think they have talent and their own style, but I don't know why they recorded the same album over and over again. That's why Damnation was quite refreshing for someone who followed them (like me). Oh and the lyrics are meaningless most of the time, not a real plus. Dunno, give it a try, you'll instantly hit the stop button anyway if you don't like it, hehe.

"MASSIVE CD SALE - MOST CDs $9.99 OR LESS!"

so hows your tolerance for massive pimping in sigs and crappy hosting? pretty good?? :Smug:

btw have the manners/balls to address whoever youre making threats at rather than just use "guys"

thanks

That "pimping" has helped me move about $6,500 in clearance stock so seems to be a few people appreciating knowing about the sale. Sigs = good music promotion on a music site. Hosting issue resolved for the most part not that the issue was found so that's a dead issue. If the "blanket statement" didn't affect you then don't take it so personal, it wasn't meant to be. I posted it like I did, instead of deleting this thread and sending out private messages to everyone involved, so others didn't get any ideas on thinking the trolling issue was "ok". I would have done the same if people were raiding this forum.

MetalAges said:
That "pimping" has helped me move about $6,500 in clearance stock so seems to be a few people appreciating knowing about the sale. Sigs = good music promotion on a music site. Hosting issue resolved for the most part not that the issue was found so that's a dead issue. If the "blanket statement" didn't affect you then don't take it so personal, it wasn't meant to be. I posted it like I did, instead of deleting this thread and sending out private messages to everyone involved, so others didn't get any ideas on thinking the trolling issue was "ok". I would have done the same if people were raiding this forum.

so youre on it for the money, i see... you lost anathemas account, might want to be careful or lose this one too ;)

ps. we don't like advertising

I think any musician/music work related person would love to be able to make somewhat of a living revolving around something they love and have supported most their life than not eh?