Therion - 1st Confirmed Band for ProgPower VI

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Subject pretty much says it all.

Glenn intended to announce two bands, every Tuesday, starting next Tuesday. However, due to a promoter jumping the gun, Glenn had to go public with the Therion announcement early. Therion will have the #4 slot on Saturday night. He'll announce 1 band next Tuesday, and then 2 each sucessive Tuesday there after.

Zod

e-mail or PM me too please.

Therion for slot 4??? Shit, that means he's got some big guns lined up this year. I would have seen Therion as a headliner for a fest like this.

Damn, Glenn has managed to make one of the impossible suggestions come true...I'm guessing its either with a scaled back version of the orchestra and/or a different touring configuration. Either way I'm making it apoint not to miss the NYC show.

JayKeeley said:
e-mail or PM me too please.
Both the Granada and the Fairfield are booked. The Fairfield is booked by a hairdresser's convention, and the Granada booked quickly once the date leaked.

JayKeeley said:
Therion for slot 4??? Shit, that means he's got some big guns lined up this year. I would have seen Therion as a headliner for a fest like this.
I'm betting on Angra and Stratovarius as headliners. Just a hunch.

By the way, I'd like to attend this fest in an official RC capacity. Is it safe to assume that I can submit an expense report for the cost of my gold badge, air fare and hotel? Additionally, I'd like to do one on one interviews with any female musicians who might be playing this fest.

Zod

General Zod said:
Both the Granada and the Fairfield are booked. The Fairfield is booked by a hairdresser's convention, and the Granada booked quickly once the date leaked.
OK....that was it? I was expecting something juicy.

I'm betting on Angra and Stratovarius as headliners. Just a hunch.
Angra, yes. Strat, who knows. Although they did get back together didn't they....

By the way, I'd like to attend this fest in an official RC capacity. Is it safe to assume that I can submit an expense report for the cost of my gold badge, air fare and hotel?
Yes, but I request you refrain from first class seating. :loco:

Additionally, I'd like to do one on one interviews with any female musicians who might be playing this fest.
Zod
If you can get an interview with Timo Kotipelto, be my guest. :tickled:

*cue lots and lots of gay power metal jokes*

JayKeeley said:
OK....that was it? I was expecting something juicy.
Heeeeeeey, up until yesterday evening that news was still pretty juicy - plus, the dates still haven't been formally announced. :loco:

JayKeeley said:
Yes, but I request you refrain from first class seating.
Soooooo, does that mean I can back date my Sweden Rock expenses in 2007 when my 2004 report is finally available? *****Ducks and runs for cover***** :lol: