thewhatcha listening to?

I've been listening to the new Vehemence a lot.... Also IX Equilibrium and Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk. And I was listening to Night of the Stormrider on friday.

Deathstrike- You did say you were leaving forever, because some people critiziced Opeth. I understand, it's just absurd that people can choose not to like certain bands.

Asshole.

isabel, talk all the shit you want. youre 12 years old. i dont care. if you dont like me or my thread, please just hit the back button on your browser and dont come back. and dont forget your lunch. the 5th grade teachers frown upon that.

played bands this week-

skyfire- timeless departure
cryptal darkness- they whispered youd had risen
sotajumala-no idea what its called. the cd is in complete finnish
blazing eternity- time and unknown waters
slumber- fallout

Vital Remains- Dechristianize

you must all listen to this and furiously crap your pants. Especialy from 2:45 - 3:30 in that song. holy fuck

You know what this song reminds me of(especially that part)? If on a movie there was some huge battle between heaven and hell, that part of the song would come in when hell starts winning. Its like that song is the score for that battle. So amazing.

Pyrus said:
Yes. After you posted our home number on a public message board.

HURR HURR IM OLDERER THEN HER SO IM RIGHT NOW GO DO LITTEL KID TINHGS YUO LITTLE KDI!1!1!!!ONE!!!

Deathstrike =

owned-subaru.JPG