They Played Lone Justice!!!

I was there at the Birch Hill when they played it. The next night at teh Chameleon on Lancaster PA they switched it out for MAdhouse. So I don't know if they will add it back it.

Frank said after the show that they had mixed the playlist up on the fly. I took it as they didn't know they were going to play it until John said so on Stage at teh time.

Who knows.

yo i was there at the birch hill show great fucking i was the guy over on Rob's side of the stage i was holding up my John Bush (which he wore on stage on Aug. 29 at the troc) i held it up and he looked at me werid and then remember me and slaped my hand i do n't know if you guys heard Frank after the show before they left the stage he piuont to someone and said John Bush that was me he piuonted to but other then that great show and just like in philly they played the first part of WHIPLASH great fucking show i hope to see them again this year that was my 3rd time this year

well i had to wear it cause he told me right before the picture i got with him i had to wear it next time they came around to bad its a little small on me but still all good

Much love to the entire band for playing the classics this tour, such as Lone Justice and Belly of the Beast. Also for the After Show thing....great. Waited since I was 9 to meet these fuckin guys.

Thank god these guys refuse to slow down or change!

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS