Your favorite part of MOMD

I mentioned somewhere else that the crowd scream at the beginning of Refuse is overwhelming. I was involved in it at the Orlando show but to hear what it sounds like is fuckin awesome. I get fired up just thinking about it.

This is not my favorite part, but I will admit this. I never knew what Alex Ross looked like or really much about him before Anthrax joined forces with him. He is not who I pictured in my head. Still a cool guy. It is kinda funny watching the segment cuz charlie kinda stands there and almost seems like he does not know what to say to him.

Before WCFYA came out I bought a kickass Batman poster for my 5 year old and then when I started researching Alex after WCFYA I realized he drew the poster in my son's room. The poster is now framed and resides in my drum room.

Hey I bought the fuckin thing, I can take it back if I want to.

Brentney Spears said:
The Best Part - My Hairy Ass Cheeks During The Ross Segment!!!

No wonder the DVD had one of those "Parental Advisory" stickers on it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash out my eyes with Drain-o.

It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'll have to go with Inside Out. They went ballistic for that and it blew me away. The whole rest of the show is a very close second.

Yeah, I was really impressed with the whole thing. The set kicks ass, and the extras were cool as well. I wonder what Franks clip would have looked like...

Room For One More :D or Only... or when they were jamming Dethroned Emporer before Belly of the Best... the whole DVD is great :headbang:

I'm betting bRaT's favorite part is when Bush grabs his balls.

btw, kids: That picture of "Passed Out/Bare Ass Brent" was the one that Scott mentioned in an AlphaMail about a year ago. If I remember correctly, Frankie took the picture.