They're only emo cause you made them that way...

SylviasRavenWolfe

Death is not your enemy..
May 25, 2006
Hell
you know it's true, we wouldn't have any of those little emos polluting our world if it weren't for the people who tease them and give them a bunch shit cause they were black and blah blah blah, anyways my point is that some people are just pussies and can't handle it when others make fun of them, so leave em alone, they'll all die anyways

see this? This is emo!!!

imsoemo.jpg

and this

emoemu.jpg

SylviasRavenWolfe said:
you know it's true, we wouldn't have any of those little emos polluting our world if it weren't for the people who tease them and give them a bunch shit cause they were black and blah blah blah, anyways my point is that some people are just pussies and can't handle it when others make fun of them, so leave em alone, they'll all die anyways

shut the fuck up, leave and never come back.

[/thread]

sylvias, if they didnt dress or even act like that, well, then we wouldn't have to criticise them. it's up to them to make the right decision, not us. we're just doing whats right.

SylviasRavenWolfe said:
So what's your point now? What am I supposed to understand from your words?:erk: