They're only emo cause you made them that way...

follow_the_reaper said:
sylvias, if they didnt dress or even act like that, well, then we wouldn't have to criticise them. it's up to them to make the right decision, not us. we're just doing whats right.

:lol: :lol:
HAHAHA!
You sound really conservative, lol

It's not a matter of right and wrong...
DUDE!
Dumb discussion. I'd rest my case if I had one.

emokillsself5xl6ltie2.gif

SylviasRavenWolfe said:
you know it's true, we wouldn't have any of those little emos polluting our world if it weren't for the people who tease them and give them a bunch shit cause they were black and blah blah blah, anyways my point is that some people are just pussies and can't handle it when others make fun of them, so leave em alone, they'll all die anyways
Special Schools anyone?

Emo kids arn't depressed because people make fun of them. Emo kids is the "popular" thing to do actually. The reason they bitch and moan is because they get dumped or cant get a date. They go out and spend their money on shitty clothing from major labels, try to get the new trendy gear to stand out, and go to all the local shows, no matter how shitty, in the hopes that someone will think they are cool.

Newsflash, you don't know what you are talking about, and your sig is rather emo actually. The attemped at being "sic and twisted" and the attempt at goth comes off boring.

I win case closed.

omg the thread made flames, haha, thats pretty cool seeing as you all sem to hate me, lol, well i'll fight, i had to fight at the Wednesday boards to to finally be accepted and i'll fight here to, not like ill ever meet any of you anyway

well lose this, "everything is taken too seriously here omg lolz" attitude first of all. noone actually cares about your thread and it became hardly 2 pages only because this is an off topic forum and hence people like fucking around. look at the forum average, each thread has at least 6 pages to itself. And wednesday board wtf? if you're talking about that shit i used to browse when i was 13 (were murderdolls boards those times) LOL you're gonna be so frustrated about this place.

SylviasRavenWolfe said:
omg the thread made flames, haha, thats pretty cool seeing as you all sem to hate me, lol, well i'll fight, i had to fight at the Wednesday boards to to finally be accepted and i'll fight here to, not like ill ever meet any of you anyway
Lay off the crack pipe, we've never even seen you and the only reference we have of you are those frigging difficult to read red posts talking of random nonsense, it's not worthy of my hatred. And I'll probably be forgetting you within a month so don't overestimate your significance.

No it didnt, people just told you that you are being dumb.

Pretty much "AuG I r not emo Lawl"
"yea you are"
"OMG FLAMES!!!1"

Emo or not, you are trying to impress a bunch of people on the internet to make them think highly of you. You are going to "fight" on the internet untill people like you. Begging for acceptance? Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded. It adds to the stupidity when the so called "fight" is to make people like you.

Its not like you can do much else other than go "OMG NUH-UH!!!".

Im going to end this thread and your dumbness by telling you what to do.

Just say "Okay, I dont really care", and move on to somthing. Leave or not, you are being stupid, thus, people are going to call you stupid. Don't want to change your sig, fine, I don't think anyone feels strongly. In fact, I could care less, I just have 15 minutes to kill before my lunch break, so I'm doing that now.

Pancakes anyone?

CliffBurton said:
No it didnt, people just told you that you are being dumb.

Pretty much "AuG I r not emo Lawl"
"yea you are"
"OMG FLAMES!!!1"

Emo or not, you are trying to impress a bunch of people on the internet to make them think highly of you. You are going to "fight" on the internet untill people like you. Begging for acceptance? Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded. It adds to the stupidity when the so called "fight" is to make people like you.

Its not like you can do much else other than go "OMG NUH-UH!!!".

Im going to end this thread and your dumbness by telling you what to do.

Just say "Okay, I dont really care", and move on to somthing. Leave or not, you are being stupid, thus, people are going to call you stupid. Don't want to change your sig, fine, I don't think anyone feels strongly. In fact, I could care less, I just have 15 minutes to kill before my lunch break, so I'm doing that now.

Pancakes anyone?
yum pancakes:oops: