They're only emo cause you made them that way...

meh according to those annoying news peoples theres at least one predator in ever online chat room, how do they know this? beats me.

SylviasRavenWolfe said:
meh according to those annoying news peoples theres at least one predator in ever online chat room, how do they know this? beats me.

someone wants sex with someoneelse on the chat room....they meat somewhere....the girls gets raped...tells the police.......
you know where this is goin

SylviasRavenWolfe said:
haha this is fun, it's amusing that you think i'll be affected by your so called "Bashing", yes i am trying to be accepted only so that everytime i post someone wont come along and insult me for no reason, but if i can't be accepted here then oh well, i don't know any of you people what does it matter, sure i like to make friedns over the net but if i can't no big deal.
If you are going to use your free time to come up with witty comebacks to let us all know that you don't care how we think, then you just missproved your point.

If you didn't care you would shut up and drop it, but seeing as you need to let us all know how you feel. If you say "i don't know any of you people what does it matter", then why are you trying to so hard to be accepted by a groupe of people online.

CliffBurton said:
If you are going to use your free time to come up with witty comebacks to let us all know that you don't care how we think, then you just missproved your point.

If you didn't care you would shut up and drop it, but seeing as you need to let us all know how you feel. If you say "i don't know any of you people what does it matter", then why are you trying to so hard to be accepted by a groupe of people online.

we've moved on from that

SylviasRavenWolfe said:
we've moved on from that
Its a forum, not a chatroom, please understand the difference.

@Raistlin
1592005241.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg