Things to do while listening to Turisas

Fullangr

Loitering Dwarf
Mar 28, 2008
Birmingham
Am currently redecorating my bedroom, with Battle Metal on very, very loudly. I'm on a break while the polyfilla dries, but will be going back to it shortly.

It really is amazing how much more fun decorating is when you can bellow along with Land of Hope and Glory while you're doing it :D

Tomorrow, second coats of everything, painting of the woodwork and moving onto the Varangian Way!

Emulsion and Beyond anyone? :lol:

when I have to clean the house Turisas with loud volume speeds things up XD

Oh and I forgot to mention...two of the walls (and all the woodwork) are Turisas Red :D

(OK so Crown insist on calling them 'English Fire' and 'Flame Red' respectively, but they're Turisas Red really)

Mine's going to be Turisas Red and er... Viking Gold?

And yes, it's proper metallic gold, so I'm very gold and shiny at the moment, and my bathwater was all glittery last night :D

But it's going to look awesome :Spin:

If you're lucky (and I remember to get that old disposable camera developed and the photos put on a disk), you'll get before and after photos :)

See Vikingess' bedroom go from hot pink, white and fairy lights, to Turisas Red, Viking Gold and er...different fairy lights :lol:

There will also be photos of the viking helmet I got for Christmas (which only survived New Years Eve because it doesn't fit Thraxas) and, if you're very, very lucky, photos of my new desk and the mirror that inspired my bedroom makeover :Spin: