Things to do while listening to Turisas

When I went on vacation last year in Europe with my parents, I only knew a bit of Turisas, listened to them a few times on Youtube. Had no intentions of getting their CDs. I wanted to buy many CDs in native languages, and randomly saw the Varangian Way Director's Cut edition in Germany. Well, I got it anyways because it looked so appetizing.
Didn't listen to much at first because my mum wasn't too happy with the harsh vocals ... Blah.

2 weeks later, in Switzerland, it seems that the CD was always playing. Its so awesome going down mountains, on those curvy roads, with To Holmgard and Beyond blaring... or on same curvy roads with Portage to the Unknown, it always seemed to play the threatening loud brass (I assume) parts (like at 1:47) right on the curve... Very cool. In the Court of Jarisleif was also awesome on long stretches of road through woods...

Just awesome. I listened to the CD every night before I slept afterwards, when I was staying with my aunt for 3 weeks..

Music is also awesome with video games that don't really rely on sound (World of Warcraft [make fun of me, go ahead..], Europa Universalis III, etc).

And of course all the areas other people have said.

I listen to Turisas when chiefly doing serious business. :headbang:
To be a tad bit more serious however, I listen to Turisas like...any time.
I mean...I could turn this into a youtube show.
Watering the flowers, BATTLE METAL STYLE.
Cooking, BATTLE METAL STYLE.
Walking the dog, BATTLE METAL STYLE.
Cleaning the litterbox, BATTLE METAL STYLE.
You get the idea. :kickass:

There is nothing like driving the kids to school with Turisas playing.
There is nothing like waiting in car line to pick the kids from school while blasting Turisas with windows open.
And the cherry on top of the cake, for Father's Day (is that even remotely celebrated in Europe?) the kids made me a card with me on it wearing a Turisas shirt . . . which of course is too long of a word and had to be broken up in two lines :)

fathers_day.jpg

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I'm a Savate boxer. There is probably nothing more... energizing than going to my local forest, practicing and shadow fighting when Turisas is screaming through my headphones. :D

driving nearly an hour to and from school every day... definitely makes it more bearable, singing along to Turisas at 7am when there's a slow moving truck in front of you.
I actually think my singing's improved since school started a couple weeks ago :D

I listen to Turisas when chiefly doing serious business. :headbang:
To be a tad bit more serious however, I listen to Turisas like...any time.
I mean...I could turn this into a youtube show.
Watering the flowers, BATTLE METAL STYLE.
Cooking, BATTLE METAL STYLE.
Walking the dog, BATTLE METAL STYLE.
Cleaning the litterbox, BATTLE METAL STYLE.
You get the idea. :kickass:

XD:kickass:

Besides headbanging (which is a given) I usually listen to Turisas when I clean or go on hikes (I usually end up singing if I go on a hike and listen. I'm not a very good singer).

Best thing to do whilst listening to Turisas... PVP'ing playing WoW :D

Hit the Rowing Machine With Holmgard and Beyond on.

You can LARP the Gym. Win.

Novaë - no. I don't agree. And let me explain why: Turisas kicks ass, and LotR has a great soundtrack!

A GREAT soundtrack should not be mixed with a GREAT band - only one piece of audio-epicness at a time! =P