Things to do while listening to Turisas

on stage it's allowed somehow, just say it belongs to your act and you can smoke on stage :erk: really weird

but well I go to Germany a lot, and there you can just smoke :D
our country just sucks :p

we have a similar rule, but it's mostly just for theatre... i think you'd be hard pushed to get away with in a band... Even Motorhead got fined for Lemmy smoking on stage

LOL but Lemmy is going to have a seizure if he can't smoke for 10 min. That guy even smokes in his sleep...

and tbh, I miss the good ol' pot fumes Holland was famous for :( and I never noticed until now how sweaty and smelly some people get towards the end of a show...

and tbh, I miss the good ol' pot fumes Holland was famous for :( and I never noticed until now how sweaty and smelly some people get towards the end of a show...

Come to London, you can't walk five metres without getting a good ol' whiff up your nose!

BOT, At work, filing xmas cards....and yes you read that correctly:cry:

Yeah, I never realised quite how unpleasant the average gig smelled until they banned smoking. Still, always funny to see all the smokers having to go out into the cold and the rain to indulge their silly little habit. :lol:

I do about everything while I listen to Turisas:
Riding my bike, sitting in the train, making homework, chillin', following classes... etc etc etc
And ofc drinking beer & singing along @ gigs

i was just about to add the train riding thingy XD
and running through a city you dont know, having no orientation and not knowing where to go is so much fun with music XD

bwahahahaha, oh yeah, that suited XD
(just as it will fit to my Vaasa-stay XD)

Turisas whilst late for school seems to make me walk a lot faster :p

that´s true, I have no clue why *laughing* I am usually pretty lazy when it comes to get to school in time, but that makes me nearly "fly" :lol:

i gotta say listening to turisas while playing assassins creed (killing random guards and shit) is a great way to pass time :p

Apart from when I´m stay on my pc, I usually listen Turisas when I drive haha and I really really love to turn the volume up,roll down the windows and let people to enjoy Turisas everywhere I go :lol:

i tend to drive then too fast when listening to Turisas, I realized that quite a few times already XD

Usually, when I have to cross this half-spooky park at 7 o'clock in the morning, I listen to them and it makes the walk seem much shorter. :cool:
Also, apparently Turisas have some mental activity abolition effect on me, 'cause when listening to them, I completely stop focusing on any other stuff I'm doing. :Smokin:

I just tried ironing - and wow, it goes fast when listening to Turisas :D I think I will always do that from now on!

- Driving has to be high up on the list, nothing better then the sunroof open, Turisas cranked and singing along.
- Working out, it's a furious beat during the first half of Battle Metal that just drives you to go harder!
- Doing anything to my car, shockingly enough cleaning fits really well since time drifts away easily.
- Spending the day at work trying to sell computers. Hah! Gotta love commission sales.
- Building anything, from a dress form to a desk it's always good to keep your energy pumping and heart pounding.