Things to do while listening to Turisas

For example, while I play something with my computer, the music gives me a good feeling. And always (I only have Varangian Way -.-) when In The Court Of Jarisleif and The Dnieper Rapids began to play, I become unstopable!

I paint/draw a lot while listening to Turisas. In fact, I find that, as of recent, I can ONLY paint/draw when I'm listening to either Turisas or Wintersun. Haha.

I hula >.>
Shaddap, it's a really fun workout ('cause it doesn't actually seem like exercise) and you can try to gyrate in time.... That's when things start getting a little hot and sweaty. haha

i rather drink before and after, but while...and smoking at live gigs, nope, i wanna rock and not smoke LOL

on stage it's allowed somehow, just say it belongs to your act and you can smoke on stage :erk: really weird

but well I go to Germany a lot, and there you can just smoke :D
our country just sucks :p

attend more gigs in germany to see that it´s not that easy-going anymore...i see it again and again, so...

hm ok,, damn :p
well, yesterday I just smoked, like everybody did.
ah but well, I don't mind not smoking, I never smoke at home, only when I go out, but it's just nice at gigs when you're having a drink and watching a band playing :)