Think About An End - I Take My Leave

The Man

Franks and beans!
Feb 4, 2002
Gautier, MS
bigfatcatharsis.150m.com
after having anthrax as a huge part of my life for a long time now it seems a little weird posting this, but i don't feel bad. i have posted here in the past about my lack of religious faith for the past few years and how i was lost spiritually. for at least 3 years now i felt completely lost and didn't know if God existed or not and led myself to believe that if i didn't "hear" God that He wasn't there. well, i know now that i was wrong. recently some very positive things have happened in my life and the right variables have fallen into place. someone came into my life this year who i now know is here because of God. i have finally felt what i have been missing for a long time. i felt what i know was God directly working in my life and i opened myself up to Him. now i know i have been "saved" and find a peace in my life that has never existed. i have no fears anymore where there used to be many. i now know that God is real and my life belongs to Him. some of you may scoff at this and even mock me. that's ok. i'm not a fanatical in your face bible thumper now. i just have a very deep faith now and my mind and heart are open to whatever God chooses for my life. if others can benefit from my experiences or my story or advice can help others i will give freely of myself. i will never force the workd of Christ on anyone who does not want to hear it. that's not what the Lord is about. Christ died for our sins so the world could be saved. Christ does not judge those who deny His word. God is the only judge, so i vow not to judge or comdemn others for their beliefs or lack thereof.

so where am i going with this? since i have this newfound faith in my life i feel that i should give up many aspects of the old life i lived. so i'm gathering up all the anthrax merchandise i have and looking for a place for it to go. i'm hoping one of you may be interested in a stash of anthrax cd's and live dvd's and home videos. i have the NFV, attack of the killer videos, and POV home videos, as well as the kiler a's dvd. i also have these cd's: armed and dangerous, among the living, persistence of time, sound of white noise, attack fo teh killer b's, volume 8 original pressing and reissue, WCFYA japanese, music of mass destruction, and greater of two evils. i also have black lodge cd single, only 2 part cd single, got the time gold cd single, hy pro glo euro tour cd, inside out uk and japanese cd single, nothing australian tour cd, and taking the music back cd single. in addition i have the sticker pack that was fist offered with 3 different color vinyl stickers signed by scott and the first guitar pick bundle that was sold with 3 green picks.click on the link below that says visit my dvd trade page for the live dvd's i have. also have a few that arn't on there. and most of the other artists i have live discs from i need to get rid of also. what i'm asking for is someone who would transfer about $25 to my paypal account and i'll pack all this stuff into a box and send it to you. i'm not really looking to make and money off this. i'm just trying to find an alternative to throwing all this away. i've spent many hours of my life gathering this stuff up and many of the dvd's i have transferred myself. i feel it would be better to send all this stuff to one person who wants it than to trash it all and forsake the time spent making them.

so with that offer this will be the last post i make on this message board. if you would like to take me up on this please send an email privately to bigfatcatharsis@gmail.com. i will use that address until i get rid of this stuff and then abandon it.

Dude. Thats a very brave post and I will respond in a mature fashion in saying I wish you all the very best with your new found faith. Remember you're always part of the Anthrax family regardless of your beliefs. Like you I will admit I am a Christian as well and I am not ashamed to admit that but I am still an Anthrax fan - but your choice is your own and lets hope those others on this board respect the right of everyone to choose their own path in life :)

BTW nice merchandise :) some real goodies on there!

couple questions. What makes you need to get rid of all the anthrax stuff? and if being an ANthrax fan is bad then why push the "sin" onto someone else. I understand that this could be because Anthrax isn't bad itself but it's from a time when you were hurting and sick in some way. I know all about that kind of thing.
just wondering
and good luck with your new direction
-Jono-

Jono - speaking of sick ... you look a bit green judging by your avatar. Bit of a frog in the throat. Off to bed son, and here take some medicine. Off now, rug up ...

Doctor Wayne has spoken :p

Re; 'pushing the sin onto someone else', I was wondering the same thing.

If you think it's wrong to be into Anthrax, why would you encourage someone else to listen to them?

That is actually kind of sad :(. It's ashame that you have to go now but I wish you all the best. But why must you leave? Anthrax and aint exactly deicide on the religious front!

ok, i'll post one reply to this and maybe clear it up. i didn't fell i was "pushing the sin" onto someone else. if you feel that way i apologize. i have nothing against anthrax , but their music does not fit into my life now. i will be just as happy to dispose of all this stuff in the garbage can as to give it away. like i said in my original post, i spent many hours gathering all this stuff and transfering videos to dvd, so i just felt like throwing everything away was kind of wasteful. that's the only reason i offered it to someone else.

and i did not "decide" on the religious front. i have been hoping for years for God to give me a sign and show me he was there. i finally felt Him recently and know without a doubt now that He is really there and can see now that He has been there working on me for a long time. there is no way that i cna explain my feelings in words. if any of you experience the same thing one day you will understand completely. until then you will just think i'm crazy. and even up until a couple weeks ago i would have thought what i'm saying now is crazy, but it makes perfect sense to me now.

now, this really will be the last post i make. if any of you would like to contact me privately i will be more than happy to correspond with you and answer any questions i am able.

god doesn't care if we blow up the fucking world
bearing all your weakness on your own.
thinking that you're out there but not alone
waiting here for god to save your soul
when war is the only peace that you'll ever know
still i remember times when we were trying
as you're dying
oh yeah i've found everyday i'm bound to my words and fate fucking kill
me please don't hesitate
here we are, we're back here again
pretending that we get along and can all be friends
we'll i don't care what you might think
we're gonna die, so let it be
as i remember times when we were trying
oh yeah i've found everyday i'm bound to my words and fate fucking kill
me please don't hesitate as i'm falling away. so hard to stay. i'm
falling away cause it's so hard to stay.
god doesn't care if we blow up the fucking world
he just wants to fuck all the pretty girls
he says that i'm full of shit well he's a fucking hypocrite
'cause i know what i know....
i know what's wrong and right
i know when it's my time to fight and i know
HE don't care anymore
hey take me there, make me care take me higher then the sun
cause i am the one, i am the one to blow up the fucking world

Its sad to hear that your giving up Anthrax, but like many others I respect your honesty, and your openness in your post.
Im glad you have found what you were looking for, and hope you will be happy in your new life.

May your God be always with you. May your happyness come in many forms.

Do you have a good copy of 'Bigger Than The Devil', or are you keeping that for yourself? You know, for moments of doubt and all that.

So what does fit your life????Shit i guess you can buy all th Stryper music you want now..... Sir you have been Brain washed....

I will miss you The Man, i always like reading your post, you look like a realy nice guy and you always have a good perspective on thing that people said on this board. Nice to have meet you. Good luck in everything! See ya!!