Think you can write a review?

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
Hi guys, havent posted here in awhile. anyway i know a lot of you on here have strong opinions on what you like and don't with regards to music so i thought this would be a good place to ask.

i just started my site (www.metalengine.co.uk) and i need some people like yourselves to write some reviews. The site is not your regular metal site because this is more aimed at underground/un-signed acts. I feel we need to promote extreme bands as much as possible and get them seen because there is a lot of good music/musicians out there we haven't or will never hear.

anyway, if you want to get your hands on some demos/albums etc to review then visit the jobs section on the site and give us an email.

anyway, sorry for the shameless advertising and hope to get some positive replies. thanks/.

That would be pretty great, but i dont think id be able to do the bands or readers justice.

i can talk shit, and no good music has come out for a while, so yes :)

lol maybe, how underground are we talking?

well as far as being 'underground' is concerned the site is mainly concerned with unsigned as well as having some mainstream news/reviews etc. Some of the bands we've been in contact with have played live with some top bands, others haven't even played live.

btw thanks to everyone that emailed (please keep them coming!)

Metal Engine