Thinking about doing a contest...

NekrogoblinTim

Your skin is mine.
Since you guys are probably the most hardcore fans, I'll throw this out to you guys first:

Do you think you could get 20 of your friends to change their myspace profile picture to one with a sign saying "NEKROGOBLIKON IS MY FAVORITE BAND." or "NEKROGOBLIKON OWNS MY SOUL."?

Would you be interested in doing this if it meant that you could come to Santa Barbara, hang out with us for a weekend and hear the entire new album like 4 months before everyone else?

Don't attempt to do this yet, I'm just thinking about running a contest.

Cheers,
-Tim

Are you kidding? If you do a contest like that, I'll be damn sure to win, and that means a loooooooooooot of money in passages :D

Pfff... Montréal - Santa Barbara? Sad, but it's not for me :p

Anyway, I don't have so much friends who love your zik, sorry guys.

sounds like a good idea to me....but then, flights from the uk wouldn't be cheap :heh:

to be honest though....the contest is a bit easy considering the prize.

Please yes. I would devote every second of my life to winning that contest. Thats how much of a loser I am.:headbang:

Yeah, I'm sure flights from Australia would be cheap as chips haha. I don't think I could even bring myself to accept something that major for doing dick-all. You can send me a free shirt and/or poster if you like though.