Thinking about a tat !

Exactly Pooh Bear!!

Thats what I'm saying. I'm sure some 25 year old got a tat of Michael Jackson in the 80's. I wonder if he is still proud to show it in 2003? What about when he was going through the child molester crap? When he held his baby over the balcony? I bet everytime MJ does something stupid, he puts some makeup over that damn tat

Blitzkrieg said:
Southy, there isn't anything wrong with them, I quite like the forearms being done, it looks great, but won't help you get a job at all and such.

Funny you should say that. I'm a female with tattooed forearms, and they've been tattooed for 25 years, and I have never had a problem getting a job. I was secretary of a yacht club for a couple of years and the people there didn't have a problem with me. I used to play metal music there too and they handled that as well. Not everyone is as small minded as you think. :loco:

meh..thats the problem, coppers suck like that, but I haven't been stopped for it that I can remember, might have been once or twice when I was skating, but that coulda been my whole attitude. And if they do look down on it, its discrimination on grounds of apperance, they can't do that these days