Thinking about a tat !

Hanso

Apr 24, 2001
Geelong
Visit site
As with most guys wanted one since I was 16 but haven't decided on what to get done yet.
Was thinking about getting iced earth's days of purgatory cd cover on my arm as a sleeve. What do you guys think? I want something metal, but also 70's looking artwork.... no celtic patterns !!!
I have always wanted eddi but not sure what one to get. I was thinking about the live after death cover on my back but it's mostly only 2 colours and might look a bit dull.... so maybe trooper eddie, peice of mind or killers eddie ???

Your suggestion are welcome :)

Spiff said:
There's only one suggestion, Hanso:

Dance of Death.

Go on, I dares ya. :)

I went to the shop and asked for that but apparently there is some unwritten law between tatooists about drawing midget babies wearing bikini's on people.
JUST MY LUCK !!!!

I am thinking about one at the moment too actually. I am just sitting on the idea for a while to see if I still like it with time, and that I don't decide I am over it, so's not to wish I hadn't have gotten it.

If I was going to get an Iced Earth one, I would probably get the thinking demon from the BO cover art, or the Stormrider (not the crappy remaster version, the cool one). DoP as a sleeve could look awesome though.

I hate tatts, but have always sort of thought about getting one to cover a scar on my arm.

Blitzkrieg said:
I am thinking about one at the moment too actually. I am just sitting on the idea for a while to see if I still like it with time, and that I don't decide I am over it, so's not to wish I hadn't have gotten it.

If I was going to get an Iced Earth one, I would probably get the thinking demon from the BO cover art, or the Stormrider (not the crappy remaster version, the cool one). DoP as a sleeve could look awesome though.
The old Stormrider one would rule! :headbang: Id prefer the new Burnt Offerings one, but have the guy make it look evil instead of like a 5 year old drew it (i.e. the idea was cool, execution failed miserably!)

If I ever get around to it, im going to get Purgatory done on my stomach (Not from the DOP cover though, from one of the pages of the comic)

Get Metallicas black album on your stomach Spiffy, that would be so karmically balanced :)

Before yuo get a Tatt I suggest you swing it up somewhere you are gonna see the design and see if you like the artwork in a month or so.

Take the advice from a professional :kickass: And buy the way why not try and do somthing original, take you idea's to ya local Tatt artist and ask for his input, advice is free man

Sydo: I am not sure if you can get them over scar tissue.

Spawn: :headbang:

Southy: That is exactly why I am holding off at the moment, just to see if I still want it in a few months time. Also, I took the design in to an artist and asked him about it, and he gave me some good ideas about colour etc. It is a good idea.