thinking about dropping out of law school...

I'd finish the 9 semesters and see how its going afterwards...you can still become a teacher after that, but you dont lose all the effort you put into the law stuff.
losing 3 semesters because of finishing isnt as bad as loosing 6 because of quitting imo.
even if you still had to do the two years of legal clerkship, at least you finished the shool, and have your degree.

but if you really dont want to work with it anyway your guts know best I think^^

+1. If you get to 30 and you have a law and teaching degree you haven't exactly lost anything IMO. You'd have gain alot more than alot of other people at that age and you'd have earnt alot of respect!

Trust me when I tell you this (I've been screwed legally recently): law is something that you will not regret knowing for the rest of your life. If you use your knowledge to save your ass once, either in a contract or in life, then all the time was worth it.

+ a million!
(impossible to catch you on AIM lately btw)

back to topic:
it's a different thing to become a teacher though, in you case I'd say do it.

BUT finish law school to get your degree.
then you can still do your second exam and the practical stuff later if you decide to.
you'll also be able to use your law degree to teach Rechtskunde I think, so that'd even improve your chances to find a job as a teacher

Yeah, I agree with this. Stick with law for now, so you CAN come back to it if you need/want to later on. If you drop out now you can't (or can you just pick up where you left off? Not sure how it works over there).

But, I honestly have about 20 friends from highschool doing law.. a lot of them seem to hate it and are just doing it because they got the marks. A lot of people take Harry's view, but if you come from the other side - getting great marks to get into prestigious subjects - you're sorta pressured into taking advantages of those opportunities, even if its not what you really want. I got a 98th percentile on my final high school exam but I'm doing a course that only needs like an 85th percentile because I have no interest in doing law/medicine/etc, even though a lot of people might think I'm insane and 'wasting' opportunities.

You're what, like mid-twenties? You are in no way 'too late' to make a career change, considering you'll be working for the next 40-50 years (there's a scary thought..). Stick with law until you reach a savepoint (don't know what else this would be called so I'm referencing games :D) then pursue teaching. If it doesn't work out or you find you hate it even more, you can then come back to law. But I think you'd be foolish to give up what you've done so far, but also foolish to ignore the fact that you hate what you're doing, especially at such a young age.

2- Often people that get the degrees, after the school will do something different
This too - my Dad has a degree in Electrical Engineering and I don't think he's EVER had an Engineering job, he just got an MBA or whatever its called afterwards and went corporate.

btw, I've studied Mechanical engineering and physics...then dropped out pretty much where you are now to study recording/production.
I haven't regretted studying production and I'm loving my job, but I wish I'd have started a year or two later and gotten my degree in physics..not that I really need it now, but it feels like wasted time that I spent on uni without even getting a degree for it, now it's too late

Think about this, no matter which path you choose, each one will bring days of regret that you wish you had went the other way. All you have to do is accept that this will happen, and you can pretty much do whatever you want.