Thinking Of Following SOCCER

and thats why i wanna stick my dick in them! i want to violate their innocent over protected vagina
~gR~

Soccer mom

A usually white, middle-classed woman. She drives an SUV. Her kids are her "little angels" and are more important than anything or anyone else in the world and deserve to play game demos or do anything else more than everyone. She doesn't let her "little angels" watch TV with "naughty words" such as crap, pussywillow, and pants. Her kids aren't allowed to go on the internet because it's all about sex, raping little children, buying useless crap, and getting scammed. She strictly enforces the ESRB ratings systems; by that I mean makes up her own: EC = 10 and under, E = 11 and up, T and above = "Not in my house" (Movies: PG and under = Only movies you can see). Anything that doesn't say they're Christian is automatically Satanic; this includes 99.998% of music. Her children participate in as many after-school activities as possible and are usually at day camp during the summer.

Soccer moms are usually seen screaming at people, getting into car accidents, and breaking copies of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and refusing to pay for them.

Everyone follows English soccer, i sometimes do too, but i recommend you Italian football, it's more fun, and full of surprises.

And it takes testosterone to play.

This coming from you made me lol. You look like you have the testosterone of a kitten.

As far as football goes, fucking Chelsea. Fuck you Liverpool. : D

As far as non combat sports go though, rugby ftw.

Also the post above speaks truth.

It probably depends on what kind of football one likes. Im not an expert but from what I understand alot of the people in the know usually have different favorite leagues because they differ quite abit from eachother. Most people at my work seem to dig the spanish league.

Well yeah and all sports that use a ball is similar to. Or all sports using a goal. You went to such a basic level that it doesnt mean anything. Hockey and football are very different and it doesnt matter that they have the same objective (getting something into a goal with a net) because on every other level it is different.
Sorry, you're wrong. Hockey and soccer are as similar as two sports can be, really. Baseball, American football, tennis, and golf use a ball, and none are anything like the other. Sports where one team of several players works together against another team of several players to possess an object and get it past the opposing team and their goaltender into a goal...these are simliar games. From that point, the frequency and difficulty of scoring varies from sport to sport. Individual sports and baseball or cricket are much different.

Sorry, you're wrong. Hockey and soccer are as similar as two sports can be, really. Baseball, American football, tennis, and golf use a ball, and none are anything like the other. Sports where one team of several players works together against another team of several players to possess an object and get it past the opposing team and their goaltender into a goal...these are simliar games. From that point, the frequency and difficulty of scoring varies from sport to sport. Individual sports and baseball or cricket are much different.

:lol:

You dont understand when youre making an ass of yourself do you?

If anoyone at all agrees with MasterOLightning raide your hand. :p

I attended this years first home game for my team Hammarby IF (my second match in 10 years or so but I think I will attend way more games now). Great feeling and the marsch to the arena with all the fans were awesome:

Im actually in the last clip (with the cap).

The actual football sucked and we lost with 1-2... :( But fun nontheless even if the end of the day could have been nicer.

Overall great weather and wonderful atmosphere.

Edit; pictures from the marsch:

http://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/bajen/artikel.asp?id=291052

Sadly just a few wide shots and none while the bangali fires (is it called that in english) were lightened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to a "derby match" on Monday. I will be way to close to Djurgårdens fans though :(

Hammarby has been crap this season but also lost the last game because of one bad descicion from the referee (which he admitted to after watching the replays). Ah well, thats life.

I found more and better pictures of the marsch to the stadium for the home premier game:

http://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/bajen/artikel.asp?id=291369

I have been watching some champions league as well. Nothing thats special apart from the all england match which saw an amazing amount of goals.