Thinking of Selling Broken Ipod on Ebay....any other suggestions?

GameFreac

The Derminator
Feb 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Ok so my ipod broke a week ago...it's totally dead. Well I sent it into Apple and they said "a diagnostic evaluation has determined that your ipod has internal and external physical damage resulting from an external force."

I dropped it a year ago. That has nothing to do with it but they won't fix it regardless. I unplugged it during and update then it died. So it was my fault but it had nothing to do with dropping it or anything.

Anyways I was looking on ebay, and I saw that some broken 30 gb's were going to upwards of $50. I'm thinking about doing this.

If anyone has any other suggestions....any ways to fix it for cheap, or anything else, let me know.

For the money it would cost you to fix it you might as well just buy a new one. Luckily for you there are people you makes businesses out of repairing other peoples iPods and reselling them. These are the people who will buy your iPod on eBay. I say sell and replace.

For the money it would cost you to fix it you might as well just buy a new one. Luckily for you there are people you makes businesses out of repairing other peoples iPods and reselling them. These are the people who will buy your iPod on eBay. I say sell and replace.

Well I'm already getting a 120 gb for Christmas and it costs $120 to fix my broken one so I said hell no.

I guess this is the best thing to do in my situation. It sucks, but I'm just waiting on any other suggestions before I sell it.

I'm not buying a Zune....everytime I post anything about an ipod everyone goes tells me to buy a Zune or some other product

Just let me know if there's any better ways I can fix it or get more money lol

My new zune 120 keeps fucking crashing when it gets into being on low but still green charge.

the 30 didn't do that.

bah

Tape the Ipod to the hood ornament on your car. Go to Ipods central office and drive right through the entrance at 45 mph.

Then go buy an IRiver

Call them and bitch. Worked for me.

This...also don't forget to tell them you're going to buy a Zune if it doesn't get fixed as you've heard their customer service is way superior. Usually companies don't like to loose customer to rivals...chances are they will find a solution for you.

If Zunes are more durable than Ipod then maybe they're worth your money, but since your taking advice from zun fanboys it's best to stick to the trusty IPOD which is the KING of MP3's

I have two Ipods and most likely will end up buying a 3rd one with my scholarship money.
OHHHHHHH YAAAA

I just yelled and said that a product that is only 2 months old should not break from being put inside my pocket.

Alright well my dad is gonna call tomorrow and complain and yell and hopefully it works. I already tried but he works for tech support for a satellite internet company so he knows what to say because he gets these kind of calls all day haha.

I dropped it a year ago. That has nothing to do with it but they won't fix it regardless. I unplugged it during and update then it died. So it was my fault but it had nothing to do with dropping it or anything.

Wait wait... are you sure it's a hardware problem? Sometimes the iPod operating system freezes up, and you have to reformat it in iTunes to get it working again. As a matter of fact, my iPod had that very problem this morning. Make sure you've tried that before you go selling/trashing/exploding/fellating it.

Mourn if you see.....

DeadIpodXstitch.jpg