Thinking of selling the signed booklet

Goodyear

Feb 3, 2006
It's nice to say I have their signatures but I really don't care to do anything else with it. I could frame it with other Watershed artwork but I think I'd rather sell it to someone that's dying to get their hands on it. Think I'd get anything decent for it on ebay or just chump change?

Being in possession of signatures seems pretty uninteresting to me (unless the artist is deceased). It is the act of obtaining the signatures from the artists themselves which brings joy IMO.

Being in possession of signatures seems pretty uninteresting to me (unless the artist is deceased). It is the act of obtaining the signatures from the artists themselves which brings joy IMO.

Buying it from the stranger on the internets is a great memory!

What if the pubes are from a genuine firecrotch?
And I also agree with getting the sigs from the members themselves, hope I get that chance some day.

cartman_scott.jpg

That is exactly why it means very little to me. I'd rather get their signatures in person.

That episode is THE episode. Fucking brootal shit. It's the reason why I love Eric Cartman.