Thinking wishfully... anyone else wanting OSI at ProgPower?rogPower??

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
I'm still very much enjoying this album! I'm guessing that the DT/Fates/Queensryche tour means that the OSI guys would not be available for a possible ProgPower appearance this year, but I seem to remember Glenn mentioning that we may see one or two more additions to the lineup...

I just hope that OSI does a live performance somewhere this year!
:headbang:

Edit: Apologies for the typo in the thread title...

I believe that OSI will indeed perform live one day. However, I doubt it will be at ProgPower or any festival setting. Matheos did an interview in which he was specifically asked about OSI and ProgPower was mentioned. His response was that he wasn't favorable to the idea due to the technical limitations of a festival settting.

In other words, they want to set their own shit up and sound check it till it's perfect. That's not going to happen at my gig.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
I believe that OSI will indeed perform live one day. However, I doubt it will be at ProgPower or any festival setting. Matheos did an interview in which he was specifically asked about OSI and ProgPower was mentioned. His response was that he wasn't favorable to the idea due to the technical limitations of a festival settting.

In other words, they want to set their own shit up and sound check it till it's perfect. That's not going to happen at my gig.

Glenn H.

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply!

I just hope OSI does manage to do some live performances. I'm still disappointed that Engine's attempts to tour this side of the country kept falling apart, and I'm wondering if OSI will be able to tour at all (since the musicians involved have other priorities at the moment)...

Mr Toast said:
I'm still very much enjoying this album! I'm guessing that the DT/Fates/Queensryche tour means that the OSI guys would not be available for a possible ProgPower appearance this year, but I seem to remember Glenn mentioning that we may see one or two more additions to the lineup...

I just hope that OSI does a live performance somewhere this year!
!:headbang:

Edit: Apologies for the typo in the thread title...

Did Glenn really mention that there might be more bands performing at ProgPower?