Third single?

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
Does anyone know if there is a third single/ep from the great cold distance coming out later this year or in early 2007?
Such a great album deserves a third single(and fourth and fifth)

if there should be any more single, which i hoghly doubt, then it definitely must be JULY, by far the best song on TGCD!

In the white came to me as first thought too but the first My twin and Deliberation were reletively mellow and was thinking that for the contrast there should be one of the heavier songs like Leaders, July or Consternation

would be great to have all the singles released on 7'' vinyls and not just having part of the b-sides on the D side of TGCD.

a third single....
I still haven´t found the Deliberation single! I don´t want to order it online, but it seems not to be available in any shops...

ether said:
a third single....
I still haven´t found the Deliberation single! I don´t want to order it online, but it seems not to be available in any shops...
hm, I guess there's no other way than ordering it from the net then...
hehe, I could buy it here and send it to you, but that would take a bit more time :p

would be kind of weird to put out in the white as a single, since it is a b-side already.. but if they do, they will have to have a remix of deliberation for b-side :)

O, fuck! Third single... Wait, I've remembered something... Oh, yes, I had a dream last night about Katatonia third single. Well, let me think... It was called "Increased", yes, there is "d" letter in the end. It contained Increase, Rusted and two new songs: No Replies and Roads of Cords. Yes, I know, it's fucking silly, but this is what I dreamed. It was very heavy record... Though, I think if there will be third single, it must be damn heavy record. Katatonia explored new genre with such songs as July and Increase, so this are ones that should be picked for the single. And I'm very interested is there any b-sides left? There is already three... I hope guys from Kata will fucking read this thread, and what would be even better, if it were guys from Peaceville. C'mon, fucking third single! We are all waiting...

I think July or Leaders would be the most suitable for a new single, no matter how much I wish Soil's Song would be the one. I also think that Journey Through Pressure would make an awesome remix (if it was remixed right, of course)