This board is dead

it's mainly because the internet is such a wider resource for musician's tech talk, info, and reference than this forum is and people are going elsewhere because of it. Also because 3/4 of the people registered with UM aren't musicians, but prefer talking about music rather than learning it. That would be my guess... I'm still here anyway. I check the musicians stuff every day, but I'm not as experienced as most musicians on here, so I don't have very muc 'wise words' to say...

I always stop by here to see what's up. I mean, this is th Ultimate Metal Musician's Forum. That means there are other metal heads out there wanting to learn how to jam better. There are a lot of musicians on Ultimate Metal, I just think this board is more for the enjoyment of music and life rather than the working on one's chops or mixing, or recording. However, in addition to Musician's Discussion on UM, try Andy Sneap's forum at the bottom. He is a recording GURU and serious musician's tend to hang there. All in all, though, I agree, this forum is dead.