what's up with this board?

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
I used to come post here almost everdyday, but now, I don't feel there's a fucking single thread interesting enough for me to post in! While Nevermore is a great band, that's no reason to be kissing their ass in every goddamn thread. I mean... this is getting as pathetic as the opeth board! What happened to the non-sense and humor that made the charm of this board?

16 years old fanboys invasion alert!

*shrugs* i guess the problem is the new people scare the old people away, causing worse threads because the old people go away, when they should stay to keep it interesting...

AsModEe said:
16 years old fanboys invasion alert!

rofl.gif

what should everything be structured like NEVERMORE's underwear...

Did I ever mention that I finally met retarded penguin? He's scary. We went shopping for stuffed penguins together and encountered fire breathing dragons before coming back to my place and watching Harold and Kumar go to White Castle with an abundance of energy drinks and pizza.

Oh, and we got these awesome penguin and moose hand-puppets and we made a short video of them having sex.

Well, in my defence...i'm not a child nor a fanboi. And i dont think i've been a little bitch on the board.

I guess boards always kinda get like this after the release of a new album, yeah? and i suppose my name would perhaps expose me as a fanboi.

Final_Product said:
I don't see why it's always assumed new people are fanboi children.
This assumption comes from most of the "Hi, I'm new" threads and especially the " a lifetime of thanks to Warrel " thread. :lol:

Did you even read that thread man? That lady obviously wanted to say something important to her and she clearly wasnt a child. C'mon...

...engage me in dance???