Dear Pussy,

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
if you would post a creative flame for once. . . come on, you must have a good one somewhere in there. . .

oh yeah, i almost forgot to **BITCH**

I think I'm all dry. I wasnt sent here to start flaming people. Its lost its fun since Deadskinmask left. This was all for him and now he's gone.

Cant we live side by side on this board without any more fighting... I think I'm ready.:p

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
only if you think the flaming is getting old. . . or we could try to get dsm back for you. . . ;)

I almost feel bad for driving him away. Thats not what this boards all about. I'd rather have friends than enemies.

My brain hurts. Pilgrim wants love and peace, and Severance is unintelligibly insulting people, and BWD's kinda lashing out at both of them at once...goddamnit, it's Friday, I shouldn't have to think this hard!

I love how Sev makes statements like "You make metal look bad" without backing them up at all, with no logical basis in fact or even opinion...in short, he's not making sense. Put down the crack pipe, dude, and come back when you're done trolling (like Pilgrim apparently is).

hahaha that reminds me of like some old pervert "you want some candy little boy? ill be your friend..." hahahaha ledmag you pedophile!
-neal

Sorry to let down your hopes...

I, myself, will not be searching in Kentucky. Southerners scare me...I'm afraid I'll say something smartassy when I should just shut up, and they'll take one look at my pale, scrawny, liberal Jewish arts-school San Franciscan face and turn me into something resembling cat food that's been puked up by the cat.

Pyrus... I only said BWD makes metal look bad in reaction to what he had said to me. I have not done anything, but express my feelings about the leaving of DSM. BWD started this whole mess with the quote posted in the top of this thread. If he would have let it be, and let me have my opinion, none of this would have happened. If you pay attention to everything I have said, it is all makes very clear sense. So I recommend everyone pull their head's out of their asses and realize what an idiot BWD is, seriously, READ the posts, and see how hypocritical the majority of his posts are. I mean honestly, in his comebacks he tried to make fun of me for being a newbie(eventhough I was a poster on the old board), using 'foul language' (which he uses in a fair amount of posts), and being from Alabama (although I only attend college here). Come on, someone else has to understand how... gay... that is.

Originally posted by Severance
Pyrus... I only said BWD makes metal look bad in reaction to what he had said to me. I have not done anything, but express my feelings about the leaving of DSM. BWD started this whole mess with the quote posted in the top of this thread. If he would have let it be, and let me have my opinion, none of this would have happened. If you pay attention to everything I have said, it is all makes very clear sense. So I recommend everyone pull their head's out of their asses and realize what an idiot BWD is, seriously, READ the posts, and see how hypocritical the majority of his posts are. I mean honestly, in his comebacks he tried to make fun of me for being a newbie(eventhough I was a poster on the old board), using 'foul language' (which he uses in a fair amount of posts), and being from Alabama (although I only attend college here). Come on, someone else has to understand how... gay... that is.

come on. . . i couldn't have made you THAT mad. . . give it up and grow up! and you are in college? :eek:

i started this whole mess? was it not YOU who started this thread?

let you have your opinion? while needlessly talking shit about a board member leaving, someone who you obviously didn't know?

and I'M an idiot? this coming from someone who can't even form logical arguments? if you are really in college (even though it IS in alabama), i suggest you take a debate class. seriously. that or stop smoking the CRACK or whatever it is that makes you feel that you actually posess a fragment of intelligence.

Whee. I'm the greatest!!

Sev, I have no plans to judge people's arguments, as an internet flame war is naturally bereft of logic anyway. But I have to say, using "gay" as a way to describe illogical arguments isn't gonna help your case anyway.

I'm sure we could put aside all this unpleasantness if you'd apologize for your needless, insulting comments in DSM's farewell thread and quit baiting people. If you'd rather continue the arguments, of course, then to paraphrase a great jackass...

"If you want a war, we'll give you a fuckin war!"

Pyrus... I appreciate that you have taken the time to weigh my arguments. I would have no problem apologizing about my comments on DSM's goodbye thread, IF I felt that what I said was not what I believed. But I'm sorry, my comments are my opinion, and this being a public board, I decided to share them. If people don't like them, well then, I'm sorry, but I am just as entitled to my opinion as anyone else.

Of course everyone's entitled to their opinion. But ask yourself...is it really that offensive to you that someone who posted here chooss to say goodbye and happened to take a long time doing it? And is it really worth all this argumentative crap to have insulted someone for posting a personal message you didn't have to read?