Dear Buzzard:

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Like? The only thing I ever get bent out of shape over was when people thought I was gay, but what I did made me look gay, so I cant really blame anyone but myself for that.

Yeah, after a while I felt bad for calling you out on that. I was the first one to call that one huh??? I'm a dick !!

How about flowers? Hunnysuckle to be exact. That sweet nectur that you taste as you pull out the stemen. The clear sugary glory. You taste it once and must have more. So then you continue to de-flower

You said de-flower. That's cool.
DD will be all over this thread again first thing this morning!! lol.

Rich

Skorned1 said:
How about flowers? Hunnysuckle to be exact. That sweet nectur that you taste as you pull out the stemen. The clear sugary glory. You taste it once and must have more. So then you continue to de-flower
For some reason I woke up with a sweet glaze on my face. Man I feel great :D

and coop you must think I'm some kind of perv. :loco:

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
No because he gets people so bent out of shape over stupid shit.
You mean the same way billy gets bent out of shape over stupid things? I guess that's why he always locks those threads he gets owned in

[come to think of it, I probably should have said "pissed" instead of "bent out of shape" because nothing could bend billy boy's fat ass out of that ROUND shape he's in.....well except maybe for $200,000 worth of lyposuction, but then again, if billy had $200,000, he'd just blow it all on twinkies and cocktail weiners]

LORD_GALVATRON said:
You mean the same way billy gets bent out of shape over stupid things? I guess that's why he always locks those threads he gets owned in

[come to think of it, I probably should have said "pissed" instead of "bent out of shape" because nothing could bend billy boy's fat ass out of that ROUND shape he's in.....well except maybe for $200,000 worth of lyposuction, but then again, if billy had $200,000, he'd just blow it all on twinkies and cocktail weiners]

HAHAHHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!