Dear Buzzard:

Skorned1

Dec 9, 2004
Arizona
Hi there! I am posting here and not bothering to go to your site since I know you try and lurk in the shaddows. Why should I spend all my time going over there, when you will obviously come to me.

Please get laid, take a course in "Anger Management", go to AA and read the Kaballah.

You need inner peace. Perhaps then you will understand that one's own success lies in one's own hands.

You seem to thrive on hatred. Someone that you are forgetting to name is yourself. Your true anger lies in the dissapointment w/yourself. Your obiesity proves your self hatred.

I do enjoy SOD, I also saw "Kill Yourself the Movie" You don't come off as a pleasant person, but I had given you the benefit of the doubt that you were playing to the camera. I was obviously wrong.

BTW: I got the movie for research, but mainly because SCOTT IAN IS A HOT PIECE OF ASS! So, as you cash in your royalties, think of me ! ;)

I quoted him once and I'll do it again. "angers good, it keeps youi skinny" Lemmy
Billy's a fun boy, take what he says with a grain of salt.

I'm not exactly where he thinks the SOD fans came from anyway. Hate breeds hate. If your life sucks, change it your damn self. Don't dwell on others. Be all the wiser next time and become a better person.

YourAuntieSocial said:
Scott IS a hot piece of ass! Skorned is my new best friend! :D
I suggest you and she become 'more than friends'.
Then tell us a story!

The peaches will keep you young. You'll find that life is so much nicer after you've had a one. Just be careful when you have two at a time. Partake from each equally.