Dear Pussy,

Severance

New Metal Member
Aug 7, 2002
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Visit site
BWD... you must be so confused. Where do I begin???

"so i am a bitch, am i? for defending a territory i call my own?"- territory you call your own huh? You mean a message board that has about 10 members, most as equally foolish as you. I hope one day you realize how pathetic you are.

"...by not using frequent explicatives and insults (which, btw, only goes further to reveal you own stupidity. . . which has been confirmed since your first post)"- that makes a lot of sense. Perhaps we should look into your first reply to me...

"no, fuck YOU, goddamn cocksucking newbie. if you ever left, no one would give a fucking rat's ass. hell, this post is probably the most attention you will ever get. go to hell, newbie!"- before you go and try to bash me, take a look at yourself. Get over yourself and realize that you are completely FULL OF SHIT. BWD, you are the person that makes metal look bad.

""...by not using frequent explicatives and insults (which, btw, only goes further to reveal you own stupidity. . . which has been confirmed since your first post)"- that makes a lot of sense. Perhaps we should look into your first reply to me..."

Actually that makes perfect sense, although "explicative" is the wrong spelling.

It's still a coherent statement, which is a step above a lot of things said on this board, although I do see your point.

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
it also must be nice to know that there is someone out ther just as fucking stupid as yourself! congratulations, it looks like you have found your soul-mate! just don't let me see the baby pictures. . .

Good one!!!!! I'm glad you changed your picture. You look like a typical computer nerd.

Originally posted by Pilgrim
Good one!!!!! I'm glad you changed your picture. You look like a typical computer nerd.

how can i look like something when you have never seen me? oh, and i'm only on the computer a few hours a week while i am bored, the rest of the time i am busy getting laid, drinking, and enjoying the high school life (something you would be unfamiliar with since you were ostracised by your peers throughout your schooling).

how can i look like something when you have never seen me? oh, and i'm only on the computer a few hours a week while i am bored, the rest of the time i am busy getting laid, drinking, and enjoying the high school life (something you would be unfamiliar with since you were ostracised by your peers throughout your schooling).

High School....Thats all you needed to say. Doesnt your mom need you to take out the garbage...

yeah. . . it's sad that i am still much more intelligent than you! and i will be going to COLLEGE next year (yes, COLLEGE, i'm sure you've never heard of it).

but i hope that when i reach your age, however-the-hell old you are, that i will act like a 4-year-old on a little heavy metal message board JUST. LIKE. YOU.

yeah. . . it's sad that i am still much more intelligent than you! and i will be going to COLLEGE next year (yes, COLLEGE, i'm sure you've never heard of it).

but i hope that when i reach your age, however-the-hell old you are, that i will act like a 4-year-old on a little heavy metal message board JUST. LIKE. YOU.

Yep, you are SOOO smart. I keep baiting you and you keep biting. Your great!!!!! Let me rehook my line..........

Pilgy>>>Did i say to exclude me? No i didnt you dip shit. Get your spill right the next time. Your making a fool of yourself..

Just so you know....I browse the net from time to time...but i am a PC fuckin reatrd...let me use caps here....PC RETARD.

Originally posted by ledmag
Pilgy>>>Did i say to exclude me? No i didnt you dip shit. Get your spill right the next time. Your making a fool of yourself..

Just so you know....I browse the net from time to time...but i am a PC fuckin reatrd...let me use caps here....PC RETARD.

This shit is boring....................