what's up with this board?

Tee said:
I feel the urge to post here. so the sig can embellish the thread.

That's the spirit!

D_L said:
This is how *I* know the board is being different:

AsModEa here is bitching about the board
and neither neal, Matt nor rebirth have made fun of his whining yet.

The new spirit of the age dictates that I agree with him, but be quiet and post pictures of bunnies instead:

bunnies.jpg
bunnies.jpg

bunnies.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

this board has been weird cuz Mah hasnt been here...

hahah nah just kidding... :p
seriously though, most of the old crew has gone away...like the Inbred, the Penguin and such...and even people like Pyrus have been very scarce...
there seems to be an abundance of newbs and oddly enough no one to chase them away...this board was kinda notorious for its brutality toward newbs... o_O
anyway...if one wants to make the board interesting, then post interesting shit, Sherlock! many of us cant be here all the time to entertain you so youre on your own!

I don't want to be rude, but you're speaking out of ignorance when you say I don't create any interesting threads. I make a lot of threads, but I think it would be a waste of time to make them here, so I make them somewhere else, where it could have more impact, on other boards.

AsModEe said:
I don't want to be rude, but you're speaking out of ignorance when you say I don't create any interesting threads. I make a lot of threads, but I think it would be a waste of time to make them here, so I make them somewhere else, where it could have more impact, on other boards.

don't give up on us!