What's happened to this board ?

autumnsphere said:
aren't we a part of nature? :cool:

Hmmm... more or less a selfdestroying, selfhumiliating and insane part. It all could be so easy... if most of the people wouldn´t try to run away from themselves just to get rid of what happened... These suckers... Bastards... DIE DIE DIE ... :)

:Spam:

novelty-peace.gif

I'm a peace spammer :D

I've seen this picture before, but still cannot believe it's real
I've seen some pictures of ppl before and after liposuction, and they did not become thin actually, but like a shar-pei... don't know why doctors don't inform ppl about this, or... I simply cannot believe these pics are real or if so, how can they feel...

Loona said:
I've seen this picture before, but still cannot believe it's real
I've seen some pictures of ppl before and after liposuction, and they did not become thin actually, but like a shar-pei... don't know why doctors don't inform ppl about this, or... I simply cannot believe these pics are real or if so, how can they feel...

haha i love shar pei's =P i have one and she is called "happy" =}

there is that site like this (uglypeople.com) and once a famous Hungarian singer's pic was picked there for the most ugly woman. Of course he was not a woman ( :p )
he died several years ago, don't know if this happened before or after his death, but it became a big scandal... don't know why...
it's said that we should say positive things only about dead ppl or say nothing, so I prefer the second; and it even became worse as he's been on the headlines for almost a year, and after as well, because he died one year before :yell:

all right lets keep the amount of disgust at this level...fat people: i can cope with...but pics of piercings...surgeries...etc. no please

and why dont you post some nic pics, eh? of beautiful people? there's already enough of us ugly motherfuckers