Calm Down Guys!

hey, IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET! there's not much of a reason to get pissed at what people may actually say to you.

come on, mock out at me! as hard as it can get! I challenge you!

please, don't take anything that seriously when on a message board.

Originally posted by Claire's Horror
hey, IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET! there's not much of a reason to get pissed at what people may actually say to you.

Ahh - but see - you miss the difference. That is the mind-set of all those other messageboards. Yeah - we mix that thought process up in here, but it's more than that. Again - my 7+ months here can prove it.

Claire's horror... I'm not taking anything serious you said... and you're the one whinning that it's just the internet when you're the first one who attacked ME... so if it's just the internet... why are YOU getting so worked up... sorry, but your'e making yourself look pretty pathetic

Really this is stupid... Jayde has always been a good friend to everyone on the board... and i've always had a great time, and people are always very nice.. why be dicks and try to make the forum like every other forum on the net????

Originally posted by Towelie
Claire's horror... I'm not taking anything serious you said... and you're the one whinning that it's just the internet when you're the first one who attacked ME... so if it's just the internet... why are YOU getting so worked up... sorry, but your'e making yourself look pretty pathetic

OK dude, you need a slap. Could we just drop it. You aren't taking anything seriously, but you seem to need to keep putting digs in at people.

Come on man, I know you can make a better thread than this, I've seen em.

:err:

Someone here may have (translation: most likely does have) something to make me a hipocrite, but I find it's too childish to come out and mock people I do not know. If you want to mock and be mocked go to a message board devoted to it, as here is a place that was made for Opeth, and the people who listen to it, to chat and have a nice time chatting. This "pleasant internet mockery" will only offend and potentially hurt people.

It's not that... the others keep making the other stupid claims and I have to shoot them down... and I seem to be in the majority here that they're being the idiots... I'm just that type of guy... I have to have the last word.. especially when others are being selfish and self-centered.. I hate people who refuse to think anyone else could be right

attacked you? this is the first thread I see you in, unless you're Jayde under another nick.

I'm not getting worked up, I'm just trying to help a bit, as much as I may tell you you're an asshole, thing that I'm not doing nor planning to.

you see, the internet may be a great place to have a nice discussion about anything, yet most people see it as an opportunity to say anything they wouldn't do on real life. so, things get mixed up and you have to learn how to recognice them. that's why I say insults here should not be taken seriously. did you get it now?

haha.. I will get you "Yourdeadgroom"!!! :) and morningrise... no I'm not takign that serious.. but when Jayde IMS me (who has become a great and very good friend) all upset that everyone hates her on the board... I like to stick up for my good friends and show her that people are just messing around and not serious... in no way did I mean you to be pissed off at me... for Morningrise... I've had some great posts/replies with you... I like you and I think your'e a great guy... I just ask to be careful... because some people have more fragile feelings... that's all I'm trying to get at!

I have to have the last word.. especially when others are being selfish and self-centered.. I hate people who refuse to think anyone else could be right

You just summed it all up pretty well, but you forgot to include yourself in that statement.

Honestly, I know where you're coming from, and by all means stand up for your friends, but is all this really necessary. How about everyone just admits they're wrong and walks away.

Threads have a habit of dying if people stop posting in them.....

Sorry, I aint picking on you or anything, just the crap of the last few days is wearing thin........

When you feel the urge to insult someone, just try to ignore it, if you can't ignore it close internet explorer, listen to a CD, take a walk, do whatever, don't get so worked up over it, in real life you often can't do this so easily, take advantage of the fact that you DONT have to say anything. This doesn't apply to people like WHATSTOMPBOX and that guy who came in and posted six threads with soccer scores, but most everyone here liked Opeth, and has more in common with you than most anyone you know in real life, so we shouldn't be insulting and yelling at each other on six different threads, let's just drop it and talk about music.

claire's horror... I'm just pointing out that this thread has NOTHING to do with you... and you have no business being in it throwing out your insults... serious or not... I know the insults on here aren't serious thank you very much... I've been here a whole fuck load of a lot longer than you and I don't need you to tell me how to act on the board... but it pisses me off when you have the nerve to insult someone when the post has jack shit to do with you

Ok... I said orgy's are fine... I'm just not having anymore dildos up my ass... i'm sick of people taking advantage of me and shoving them up... I'm sorry everything got out of hand... this board has been way too hostile in the past few days... and it's such a friendly nice board... lets just be understanding to everyone and be nice... *shakes hands with morningrise* I love everyoen on this board... you guys have made things a FUCK of a lot easier in my life... this is my place to go... lets just keep it the great place it is... lets not succumb to other stupid boards.. and some of this is my fault I realize now... I'm sorry

Ok... I said orgy's are fine... I'm just not having anymore dildos up my ass... i'm sick of people taking advantage of me and shoving them up... I'm sorry everything got out of hand... this board has been way too hostile in the past few days... and it's such a friendly nice board... lets just be understanding to everyone and be nice... *shakes hands with morningrise* I love everyoen on this board... you guys have made things a FUCK of a lot easier in my life... this is my place to go... lets just keep it the great place it is... lets not succumb to other stupid boards.. and some of this is my fault I realize now... I'm sorry

No apologies needed - the dynamics of many peoples thoughts and good/bad days create these discussions - but I'll accept your apology anyways :D