Why don't the Opeth guys post here?

Originally posted by Lina
that's really cool. i think it would be odd if he posted though, so i think he's got the right idea. everyone would get all teeny-bopperish and blather on about worshipping him, and it would change everything to KNOW for sure we were being watched by him.

and hehe, now he's going to refuse to shave that thing just to be stubborn.

:lol: You think I was joking with the insulting people I respect thing :err:

You can very oftenly catch Warrel Dane (the singer of nevermore for those hopefully few who don't know him) browsing, posting etc in the nevermore forum - under the nickname WD. You can even catch him on Irc and actually chat with him! Jealous? :devil:

:lol: i'm embarrased... just thinking that they read these posts makes me get paranoid... i'll have to seem smart from now on :p
mm.. that means that i..i'll have to stop posting :cry:

I feel the same way Astarte. Now it's like "oh, no, I'll say something stupid and then they'll think I'm a fool.":eek:

I have always been sure that Mikael would post here, why wouldn't he? If I had a band I would definately post at my message board...
And don't feel confined or embarrased by what you say: Mikael is obviously the coolest, most amazing person ever, and I am sure is open minded to everything you say.... :D :rolleyes: ;)

Can someone put up a link to the moustache poll thing? I can't find it and I want to read it. :cry:

Originally posted by godisanathiest
:err:

:err: the "how interesting ..." makes me laugh !
I mean when it is posting about opeth I am 80 % ok (yes except about discussing how Mikael looks ...)
but when it is about afghanistan, birds, racism ... who cares ???
too much blabla for me to be THAT interesting
but well thats all, be more humble

Is Carven crazy??

blueyes.gif