what's up with this board?

AsModEe said:
and especially the " a lifetime of thanks to Warrel " thread. :lol:

Ya know. That was my thread and it was nothing but sincere. Thanks for taking the time to read it. *cough*

Now go to your room and think about what you've said, mister. You can come out when you choose to play nice. :) (And keep in mind that I'm old enough to be your Momma.) *oils whip*

I'm sorry, but I didn't take the time to read it, I thought reading the title was enough :cry:

If I let some of my pride aside, sorry if it hurt you, I'll take the time to read it and pass judgment later:p

Edit: I read the thread, it was actually a nice story, sorry if I can be a bit bitter sometimes :D
It still doesn't excuse the rest of you 16 years old fanboys :lol:

Scarlet_Malice said:
Some people just aren't as grim as the rest of us :tickled:
180px-Immortal.jpg

You need to be as gr1m and tr00 as these guys to post here.

That post was totally serious. Just trying to lighten things up on this one. (Read: I was being a smart ass.) :confused:

Look. I'm old enough to never take things too seriously, which means I try to have fun as much as possible. Since you took it the wrong way, I'll back up some and give you some time to get used to my personality, k?

I don't post here anymore because these Opeth fans won't leave. Not saying anything is wrong with Opeth, but common... Asmodee was right when he said that you guys just don't shut up about the awesomeness of Nevermore. We've heard it millions of times, look back to post #1 of this board, and you'll understand.

On another note, I would like to say that the 16 year old fanboys of nevermore (Will has grown, he is now a 19 year old fanboy) are okay, as long as they don't consistantly post the same things over and over about nevermore.

(also, I'll probably be posting a lot more, because I just got my internet back! and I'm finally living on my own. So I'm happy.)

Dead_Lioness said:
This is how *I* know the board is being different:

AsModEa here is bitching about the board
and neither neal, Matt nor rebirth have made fun of his whining yet.

tss...tss... tss... I'm disapointed.
well, i dont really feel the need to as he's kind of already his own joke becuase to those people you mentioned, and many others, he is also new and dumb. like, the board has been going this way since before he even showed up haha, and now he's bitching about how its just a bunch of ass kisser kids. the ironing is delicious.

neal said:
well, i dont really feel the need to as he's kind of already his own joke becuase to those people you mentioned, and many others, he is also new and dumb. like, the board has been going this way since before he even showed up haha, and now he's bitching about how its just a bunch of ass kisser kids. the ironing is delicious.
:err: No, not at all. I registered in feb 2004, but I was reading the board since around mars 2003 and I'm 100% positives that it changed a lot since then.

And Lioness, please don't take it so personnal, it makes me a sad panda. Minding your own business in the first place, because this thread wasn't directed to you, would have been better though.

Edit: That wasn't whining, that was an observation