Calm Down Guys!

Originally posted by Oyo
When you feel the urge to insult someone, just try to ignore it, if you can't ignore it close internet explorer, listen to a CD, take a walk, do whatever, don't get so worked up over it, in real life you often can't do this so easily, take advantage of the fact that you DONT have to say anything. This doesn't apply to people like WHATSTOMPBOX and that guy who came in and posted six threads with soccer scores, but most everyone here liked Opeth, and has more in common with you than most anyone you know in real life, so we shouldn't be insulting and yelling at each other on six different threads, let's just drop it and talk about music.

you know we will explode though right? :D

Fuck the hate pit this motherfucking idiots have it comming some times. This calmn down pisses me off what happen to freedom of speech? as long as its speech over the internet you can all say stupid crap and attack each other, and i will get in the middle in everyway i can.

I've been following this Morningrise: Jayde, Towelie argument for a while, and I really don't know what the latter two were going on about.

It kind of got out of hand when Morningrise said he didn't see as many great forums as he used too, then certain people got annoyed with that.

Morningrise, I meant to write before to say I understand what you've been saying. It's a pity people are so touchy. And it's a pity that the Opeth forum has it's sexual connotations.

And Misanthrope, don't you start!:rolleyes:

Na you have the balls to come out and just say it, i think its wrong and that you are a goddamn asshole but if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough. I can respec that more than the trow the rock and pretend you meant well only to loose it later

Hey I agree with you Misanthrope, and you won't find me say that very often.

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Fuck the hate pit this motherfucking idiots have it comming some times. This calmn down pisses me off what happen to freedom of speech? as long as its speech over the internet you can all say stupid crap and attack each other, and i will get in the middle in everyway i can.

And that is the problem - you don't see this particular spec of the interent as something a little different - you want to include it in your internet playground. Pity - there is a lot to learn and discuss here - and you yourself have added plenty to that. So why take the stance of internet=pure freedom=I can shit on you? Use that freedom wisely here, and this can be one of the few internet places void of shit.

MMCPA,

This place is not special, the people are. Ultimately I think some are attention-seeking motherfuckers with boring lives.

They will get tired of getting their ass kicked down everytime, and hopefully leave. The place will stay.

What happened to foxdvd btw? He's disappeared.

Originally posted by Wolff
MMCPA,

This place is not special, the people are. Ultimately I think some are attention-seeking motherfuckers with boring lives.

They will get tired of getting their ass kicked down everytime, and hopefully leave. The place will stay.

What happened to foxdvd btw? He's disappeared.

Agreed - it's the people that makes this place special

Originally posted by Towelie
claire's horror... I'm just pointing out that this thread has NOTHING to do with you... and you have no business being in it throwing out your insults... serious or not... I know the insults on here aren't serious thank you very much... I've been here a whole fuck load of a lot longer than you and I don't need you to tell me how to act on the board... but it pisses me off when you have the nerve to insult someone when the post has jack shit to do with you

haha! you think! I've been here longer than you could imagine.

besides I never insulted anyone. it was your friend who started to call me a "worthless Anal Cunt fan". I've never called names in here.

Originally posted by Misanthrope

consiguete un pinche hobby cabron

Originally posted by Claire's Horror

haha! you think! I've been here longer than you could imagine.

Yet another problem here - if this is true, you change your name to look different, even though you have been here before? Why?

Your sign on date says October - mine May. I say I've been here much longer than you - but if not, that's a shame. One identity not enough?

consiguete un pinche hobby cabron

Ha, este es mi hobby estar molestando una bola de pinches culeros que se creen las cosas y las toman muy enserio, y te jodiste nada puedes hacer para evitar que siga jodiendo a todo mundo aqui. Si te gusta que bien si no puede usted pasar a chingar a toda su puta madre.

Porca putana di merda, Che facciamo parliamio in espanol ahora?