This bunny is so cute blah blah

BodomiC said:
AcesHigh, your rep isnt high? Is it?

nope, hehehe, , and I dotn care about it. I think all this reputation stuff is bullshit...

Hey Mr Beast!!! You masturbate too much!! Look at the effects!!
89.jpg

AcesHigh said:
nope, hehehe, , and I dotn care about it. I think all this reputation stuff is bullshit...

Hey Mr Beast!!! You masturbate too much!! Look at the effects!!
89.jpg

naw, i live about 300 yards from the mall and about 300 more after that is the park-i have to much sex with strangers:loco:

you havent ever seen what i look like have you? im built like a midget gorilla-even if i really worked out one arm forever i couldnt get that much size difference in my arms-im short but huge...

nataservant said:
Why are dumb threads like this constantly being made?
I know there are a lot of pointlesss threads but some are just plain dumb.

Alright, care to inform a n00b as to what is an 'apporpriate' thread...?

Because everytime I visit chat I see the same threads day after day (i.e. 'Who gets the last word in?', 'NF' etc...).

It makes me think that there will be no place for anything that isn't based around these topics in the first place.

...I'm just curious.... :wave:

(Flame away)

I just felt like talking shit, truth is, there are probably no threads that I feel are perfect, they are all probably dumb in some way or they will eventually turn out that way. I myself feel that starting a thread for attention, (see: threads started by the preppy) are pointless and dumb, maybe it's just the name of threads I don't like, who knows. MAYBE the threads I feel have stupid names and then I consider them stupid actually evolve into something worthwhile. Then come the opinions and the shit talkers who like different things. Don't take to my word, I'm sure I am just full of shit. Most of the threads you see every day are probably the threads that are pointless because it seems people enjoy them.

I hope that doesn't help one bit:cool: