this clip deserves it's own thread!

If you look at the cover in person, it is true. Newsweek ALWAYS touches up their photos, adds a lot of photoshoppyness, and with Palin they did not. Obviously someone in the photo dept doesn't like her. However, it's stupid that it's even a controversy. Who fucking cares what a photo looks like on a fucking cover, it's about who the person is.

The worst controversy, though, is this picture:

reuters_palin1.jpg

I really don't get why this is getting as much attention as it is. "WHY WOULDN'T THEY TAKE A PHOTO OF BIDEN LIKE THAT?!!?", because Biden wears fucking pants, you crazy cunts.

As for crazy Andrea... UGH. Fox really needs to stop asking her for opinions. She blows EVERYTHING out of proportion. She makes Ann Coulter seem reasonable sometimes.

Everybody knows only ugly people take pictures with excessive flash to hide the ugly.

Obviously Obama has horrible acne.

Also Fox News is dumb.

I can't believe these shit actually matters in US Politics :lol: Seriously, it's fucking disgusting.

no and yes, because that's what the Newsweek article was about, showing who she was as a person :rolleyes:

Well that's all fine and dandy, but why the over exposed, over photoshopped images of Obama when they were running articles about who he was?

She's been so fucked by the media in the last 6 weeks that she's gonna have yet another stupidly named child.

I read the Newsweek article. It's definitely slanted to the left, but not at all unfair. Fox once again has blown everything out of proportion.

that one on the right is hott! she got less hot when she was ranting about nonsense, but thats ok, i can tune out shrill voices no problem.