This could just call for a "lol"

lol holy shit that's the worst music i've ever heard in my life lol omg wtf

edit: Holy shit is that Jada Pinkett Smith? wtffffffff???????????

This is seriously the worst piece of shit band I've ever heard in my life. Does anyone actually like this band w.t.f.?

I just don't understand what would make her want to do this. I mean she is a fucking bagillionare. Why the fuck play in a wanabe metal band. I hope she was dared to do this or threatened to be killed or something. What's even worst is the fact they are on Letterman already and my band isn't. I'm fucking pissed.

definetely some meshuggah influence going on there.. they do have some interesting rhythmic stuff going on...especially the section right after the syncronized headbanging. i probably won't buy the cd though, or listen to it again.

JoeVice said:
definetely some meshuggah influence going on there.. they do have some interesting rhythmic stuff going on...especially the section right after the syncronized headbanging.
you are wrong. the only interesting thing about them is the fact that someone actually gave them a record deal.

Damn that was good....

Ok, just kidding :D The only thing that was amusing about this whole video was the damn headbanging section like someone said... Get a singer for fucks sake :p