For South Florida Opeth Fans!!!

LeperMessiahfinity

the name's Glen
Dec 12, 2003
Florida, USA
Any south florida Opeth fans going to the show? I am going to the show in ft lauderdale as well as Orlando, and I have a 7 passenger van if anyone wants to hitch a ride....just if you could pitch in a little money for gas....likre $10? or 8? if not then its not that big of a deal...call me [Glen] at home at 954-986-9348 or 954-471-6805(ask for Glen)

Kajue said:
I'll be at the Culture room in an Orchid shirt. :headbang: :headbang:
I'm going to that show as well.(last night Tampa) Were you at the Tampa show last night? I only ask, because not too many people have the Orchid shirt...at least at last night's show, anyway. My best friend and I are attending. he's a Moonspell fan as well. I as usual-baseball cap of some kind, and the long sleeve BP tour shirt, and some kind of ugly shorts.

Yeah i'm gonna be at the culture room tonight. I'm pretty sure i'll have ride, if not i'll call before it gets too late..This is my first time to see them. I can die fucking happy after they play. I hope they play at least one fucking song from Orchid or Morningrise though. I'll be in an Opeth shirt with a flanel...short guy. I might have to fight the guy with the Orchid shirt..