this crosses the line

danielmata

New Metal Member
Aug 12, 2008
my moms boyfriend has a friend that abuses his animals. my moms boyfriend got arrested a while ago for beating the crap out of him because he tied his kittens up in a garbage bag and threw them away when they were still alive. i really want to smash this dude in the nuts with a sledge hammer. i may see him tomorrow and if i do i am going to kick his ass, real good, its not gonna just be a few good punches. im going to kick him, beat him, and fuck him up. i really hope this dude gets gang raped by a group of old homeless dudes with aids. GOD THIS PISSES ME OFF

Yes you should. Punch the fuck out of this shitbag. Noone can abuse animals.

Yeah animal abusers piss me off like none other. But I would be careful that you don't get arrested for people abusing!

It really wouldent matter to me if i get arrested, i mean yea, getting arrested would fucking suck but i care more about kicking and animals abusers ass

ps. no i didn't see him...damnit

If someone is abusing animals, chances are they already got severely abused themselves and had their asses kicked as kids. Abusers repeat whatever is done to them.

my girl's sister abuses her cat-pinches its tail when it comes up to her--i freaked out @ her and we moved out of her house because of this and a few other reasons--fuckin hate those chicken shit people-get a buddy and then get him--good to have someone there in case he isn't alone

good luck--now i'm pissed:mad: