This forum blows

replicated

Threadkiller
Nov 1, 2004
Bumfuck, MI 69666
Anytime I actually need to access something regarding the band NEVERMORE from some other source besides their website, I make the mistake of visiting the neverboards.

Instead of accessing tons and tons of information and interesting tidbits of information about the band NEVERMORE, I am bombarded instead with incessant BULLSHIT about random ass neverheadz, pictures of drunk ass bafoons and other unending shit about NEVERMORE FANS.

Has anyone seriously entertained the idea of creating a new forum for fans of fans of NEVERMORE?

Or at least create another subsection in this forum for Satan's sake.

(This thread should prove worthy for increasing post count, so post away.) :hotjump:

There actually IS plenty of information on the band at this forum. There is a search function, and I GUARANTEE you that you will find the answer for whatever you need to know. If you DON'T find it, start a thread asking about it. You will get an answer, along with other nonsensical bullshit... but you'll get an answer.

I know. Everyone is always willing to dish out anything people ask of the band NEVERMORE. I always get what I ask for. But I think a subforum would be just fucking awesome. And I have a Warrell sig coming right up.

hypnotoad.jpg

All Hail the Neverboard ... err ... HYPNOTOAD!