this godless endeavor release date for the UK - 8/8/05 !?!?!?!?!

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
fuck this shit. the new album doesnt come out here in the UK until august 8th. that is such a fucking joke. i love getting lied to. "new album worldwide release july 25th." i tore camden apart looking for it this afternoon. resurrection records usually gets all the CM releases a few weeks early because CM's office is literally right around the corner from the store. but the guy said he didnt have it and hadnt heard from them when it was coming out. ridiculous. so i got novembre's classica, sonata arctica's reckoning night, and the new darkane 'layers of lies' instead. im so pissed. im just gonna go order it online right now actually.

Devy_Metal said:
fuck this shit. the new album doesnt come out here in the UK until august 8th. that is such a fucking joke. i love getting lied to. "new album worldwide release july 25th." i tore camden apart looking for it this afternoon. resurrection records usually gets all the CM releases a few weeks early because CM's office is literally right around the corner from the store. but the guy said he didnt have it and hadnt heard from them when it was coming out. ridiculous. so i got novembre's classica, sonata arctica's reckoning night, and the new darkane 'layers of lies' instead. im so pissed. im just gonna go order it online right now actually.

Well.....you could try phoning those lovely people at the CM office. That's what I did last week and I got the deluxe digipak version in my grubby little mits on monday (for a mere £10 I might add - and they'll chuck in a freebie comp CD too!) and I have to say, this album is a masterpiece in every way. Beautiful.

^ holy shit man, that's awesome. I didnt think of actually calling the office. Anyhow, I ordered from amazon yesterday and it should be here by the end of July. I guess I can wait another week. I have the new Darkane and a few others I got yesterday to hold me over anyways.

btw, did you call them and have it mailed to you or did you go to the office and pick it up?

Devy_Metal said:
^ holy shit man, that's awesome. I didnt think of actually calling the office. Anyhow, I ordered from amazon yesterday and it should be here by the end of July. I guess I can wait another week. I have the new Darkane and a few others I got yesterday to hold me over anyways.

btw, did you call them and have it mailed to you or did you go to the office and pick it up?

Yeah, they posted it same day (I don't live even remotely near London!). They're always very helpful when you speak to them on the phone....if there's something not listed on their website it's always worth just phoning to ask. Damn sight cheaper than most other places too.

All I can say is....it'll be well worth the wait :headbang:

Cool - only heard one track off the new Darkane. Is it good?

well i took your advice and i called them, went to the office and picked up my delux addition of tge this afternoon! the guy was so friendly. i inquired about possible internships and he gave me lots of help with that, too. so, 10£ and now I have my copy of the album, finally! bought some new speakers and headphones as well...gotta have it sound right!!

Devy_Metal said:
well i took your advice and i called them, went to the office and picked up my delux addition of tge this afternoon! the guy was so friendly. i inquired about possible internships and he gave me lots of help with that, too. so, 10£ and now I have my copy of the album, finally! bought some new speakers and headphones as well...gotta have it sound right!!

Nice one sir - enjoy! :headbang: