This.... Is aweful (Murder)

murder them???..lol... yeah i couldn't watch the whole video...i want to keep the good image of murder...but hey they are young so i hope they somehow inprove :)

Come on guys, that's not very nice,
and Jonas' vocals on Murder have been not very good live, too. ;)
Reminds me of my band covering "Relention" live. I see if I can find it for upload..

I know we're not very nice... But this band SHOULD be aware of it that it sucks, so they're just asking for it by putting it on the internet anyway, that's not a smart move.

And I'm looking forward to your Relention cover :)

I actually watched it the whole way through. I also noticed that nobody really started clapping when it ended.

u closed minded dickheads, no one can match katatonia, thats why it sucks, it would be the same ,if anathema or some shit plays any cover of kata,theyre unique,btwy my english sucks, i do apologize

You are not very polite, right? It's only your opinion, I'm pretty sure if Anathema or even... I don't know... Dark Funeral would play it, they would play it better, just because they know how to use their instruments. So we're not that closeminded as you might think...

Murder is a very straight forward song,there are no great secrets about the way of playing it,what happened there is that these boys really suck at what they were trying to do =p

I mean,no one is pushing them against the wall because the singer cant sing like Aekerfeldt or because the solo sucked,this kind of thing is understandable,but they just pretty much sucked all the way through

I honestly see this band as the new masters of dissonant music.
Katatonia has held this title for a long time in my heart, but here, they're just ridiculous compared with that band.:ill: